✰Twelve✰

༄

"What kiss you?! No f****** way!! Your my brothers worst enemy!!!" I scream.

"First of all lower your damn voice," he grits his teeth. "And second of all it's either that or you die,".

"No!!!" I Say trying to get out of the chains.

"Fine then," Johnny takes out his gun.

"No no no wait fine I'll do it," I sigh.

Johnny smirks and puts the gun back in his back pocket.

"Good girl," he says.

Before Johnny can do anything else I ask something.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you want to kiss me, I-I'm just another one of your p-prisoners," I croak out.

Johnny chuckles at my question, I look down.

"One because your pretty, two because your Carson's little sister and I'm doing this to piss him off, and three is because Since your his little sister I'd do a lot more different things with you than I'd do with other prisoners," Johnny says inching closer to my face.

He was inches away from my face. His eyes flicker to my lips and then back at me.

"Very different things...." he smirks as he whispers in my ear huskily.

I gulp at what he meant, and not to mention how close he was to me.

He moves his face farther away from me and stands up.

"Will you guys give us a minute?" Johnny Asks his Gang.

I look up at him in fear. What was he going to do to me? If his gang leaves god knows what he'll do to me!!

Then the whole gang left the room and me and Johnny were left alone....

                                 ༄