"Don't hold back your moans. I heard them so many times and did you get a complain from me?"

"No."

"So don't hold them back."

"Okay." I smiled. He leaned forward and kissed my lips.

He trailed down my body until he was kneeled in front of my legs. He grabbed hold of my purple shorts and pulled them down my legs. He kissed down my thighs while looking at me. My lip was pulled into my mouth as I stared down at him. Our eyes never leaving the others.

My stomach began doing flips when he got closer to my area. He kissed over my navel then placed a kiss on my for sure wet treasure through my underwear. He pulled back and hooked his fingers into my panties and slid them down my legs. I was completely naked in front of him and his eyes changed another color. He grabbed my thighs and separated them and his eyes locked onto my lower area. He leaned in and kissed me down there. A small moan left my lips when his tongue slipped between my folds, hitting my little bud.

Instead of putting my legs over his shoulder, he pressed my thighs up spreading them wider at my waist. My lower half was exposed more and I was anxious. He looked up at me again and that familiar devilish smirk appeared before his tongue came into contact with my bud. He wasn't waisting any second. He had my huddle of nerves in his mouth and he was sucking aggressively and let me tell you now that it felt good as hęll. I couldn't handle it, my moans escaped my lips as I focused on the pleasure he was giving me. My fingers ran through his hair, pushing him more in. I moved up the bed a little causing him to follow me and press me down to the bed. He made sure I couldn't move at all. His lips moved away from my bud to lick up my slit. A deep groan came from him as he kept eating me.

He moved one of his hands from my thighs and I felt a finger at my entrance. A gasp left my lips as he pushed a digit into me slowly. He pulled the single finger out before adding a second. I looked down seeing the wetness that came from me on his fingers. He slid out the two fingers before adding a third. He inserted three of his fingers inside me. I saw him cringe at the feel of me. He looked up at me with that familiar look I could never figure out before leaning over and taking my bud into his mouth. He sucked hard while moving his three fingers inside me at a fast pace. My moans becoming louder, bouncing off the wall as this feeling rushed over my. My grip on his hair grew tighter as I felt that familiar feeling at the pit of my stomach. My breathing became irregular. My hips rocked on his face as my entire body went rigid. My inner muscles clenched around Carter's fingers as I released on them. A loud moan left my lips as everything left me.

After a moment, Carter pulled away and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He wiped his face that had me written all over it. I wouldn't mind him with my mess on his face. His hair was messy from me. He looked even more sexy.

He tossed the shirt and went to unbuckle his belt. I sat up and did it for him. My hands pulled at the leather. I could feel his bulge in his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. My eyes went big when I saw his boxers move on it's own. His thing moved. It had a mind of its own.

I heard him chuckle at my reaction. "I didn't know you can make it move on it's own." I said in shock.

He laughed again and leaned forward, kissing my lips. He pulled his pants along with his boxers down and they fell on the floor. He wasted no time lifting me up into his arms and placing me in the center of the bed. He was resting between my legs and I felt his hard member pressed against my area. I felt it nudge my clîtoris causing a soft moan to escape my lips. He suddenly pulled back and reached over me towards the nightstand and pulled open a drawer. He pulled out a small packet.

I chanced a look at the packet and read what it said. It was a condom packet. A frown formed on my lips.

"You have condoms in that nightstand?" I queried curiously. I was asking because this was my room and I was unaware he had them in the nightstand.