11. Taste the paint

I froze as I felt his painted lips on mine.
The blood that was on his face now slowly stuck to mine.
He started kissing me more roughly and sloppy, while I was stuck in between his body and the wall.
It felt like time stopped as I felt his hands all over me.
But this wasn't right: he was my client and he'd lost his mind.
He was mentally ill, and just came back from beating up my colleague.
But then again he had this power over me, this strong feeling that I could not explain.
While he kissed me, I knew for certain that my whole face was covered in his face paint.
It also felt like the kiss lasted for hours, like the earth stopped spinning.
When I heard a soft moan escaping his mouth I opened my eyes and turned my head away.
He backed a little bit off with his face to look at me.
He said nothing for a few seconds while he looked at me with a big smirk on his face.

The paint on his face looked horrible, since he messed it all up while kissing me

I stared at him with dark eyes. It felt like something in me had changed. I just felt different.
When I bit on my lip I tasted the paint.
"You taste so fucking delicious.", he whispered.
I looked at him while he inhaled the smoke of his cigarette. I almost forgot he had one.
"Oh god.. what am I doing..", I murmured.
"You are making me hard, that's what you're doing honey."
I looked at Arthur with a questionable face. What happened to him? He seemed to be a whole different person. Arthur would never say something like that, or would he?
"I.. I really have to go..", I whispered.
"Hmh.. we will have to continue this sometime soon then.", Arthur said while he exhaled the smoke into my face again.
I coughed softly with my hand covering my mouth.
"Um.. yeah.. well.. good evening.", I said, while I squeezed myself out of the situation.
"Have a lovely night, Ma'am.", I heard him say before I left his home.
When I closed the door behind my back I speeded to my own apartment.
When I got inside I locked the door from within.
I had no idea what just happened, and I was kind of in shock.
When I walked passed my telephone I saw that I had five missed calls.
Fuck.