2. Changing behaviour

I became quiet for a little while. Why did he say that he wanted to talk about me?
I bit uncomfortably on my lip and looked at the notes I've been taking. Slowly I wrote down the words he said.
"Hey.. Ma'am.. don't write that down.", Arthur suddenly said.
I looked up to him and hesitated.
"I always take notes when you tell me something, Arthur."
He studied my face en leaned forward, so that he came closer to me.
I felt very uncomfortable, since I had no idea what he was doing.
His hand reached my hair, while I tried my best not to move. Sometimes I was scared of him. He could act so odd.
"You have beautiful hair, Ma'am.", he said while he was smiling.

I carefully looked at him and leaned against my chair, with the hope he would stop touching my hair

"Arthur.. Could you please not touch me?", I asked him, respectfully.
His eyes changed and his smile faded.
"You never know what you want.", he spat.
I looked up and held on to my desk. Here we go..
"Why do you always act like you want me, and then you suddenly act like a fool? I know you want me, Ma'am.", he said while I heard the anger in his voice.
I became scared, and didn't know what to do, so I stood up.
"Arthur.. try to be calm. I don't know what you are talking about, but here are your medications. Take them, and please leave.", I carefully told him while I reached him the meds.
He slowly stood up, with fire burning in his eyes. He grabbed the meds out of my hand. "I know where you live. I will visit you sometimes.", he said with a dark tone in his voice.
After that he left.

I fell down on my chair and stared at the closed door. He needed real help.