HELLO! BIG NEWS!

!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!

As you have probably realised, Bookworm hasn't been updated in a long time. This is not only due to schoolwork, stress and seasonal depression, but because I'm COMPLETELY rewriting it!

Now, this books rewritten version is darker than its predecessor. When I said that Sirius Black hated Maia Sterling, I want it to be shown completely. This book will feature a very slow burn romance story, focusing on the side plots a little more. Remus Lupin will also be a romantic interest (wink) as foreshadowed in Chapter 27. This will still have Maia Sterling as the main character, though she's... changed. Read to find out!

As for the cover contest, which ended MONTHS ago with no response from me, I am so sorry! I was more focused on getting everything sorted and prepared for the rewritten version. I will announce the winner, however — drumroll please — is...

PhantomhiveBro !

Although there were some very good submissions with very high quality, I seemed to fall in love with this covers design and thus chose it as the winner!

This book cover will be used on the Rewritten version of Bookworm, which will be in my profile. Go follow PhantomhiveBro as she makes very good covers! Give her a follow and check out her books while you're there.

As for this books future, I would like to say this book has been discontinued. Do not be disappointed, for Maia's story is only just beginning. You've grown to love her, and you will again. Feel free to continue to read, because although this book doesn't pertain to my standards of writing, there's been hours of work put into this book. It's my baby, if you will. I appreciate every vote and comment and don't think I don't see each and every one of you who continue to support this story.

I started this book when I was fresh into Australian Highschool. I was 12-13, with a nervous personality and a lot of love for the Marauders Era. This book helped me transition to a new lifestyle, have been friends and be confident with my skills as a writer.

I'm now still in Australian Highschool. I've just graduated Junior schooling forever. I've opened up in so many ways. My friends still remain as close as ever. Yeah, schoolwork has gotten harder. I've lost a few friends, somedays I feel like never getting out of bed. However, this book; and more importantly, the readers of this book, have helped me to keep going through thick and thin. For that I forever thank you guys.

Ehh. So cheesy!
Anyway,

The Rewritten books first chapter should be up by the time this part is published. Please give the appropriate feedback to it!

Once again, to access the new Rewritten version of this book, you need to go onto my profile and scroll through the stories. If you choose to check it out, it won't disappoint you!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Leigh.