[E I G H T E E N]

MAIA WOKE UP, her body fully refreshed both mentally and physically from the events of last night. Her mind and body were finally at peace with her emotions and she felt a million times better than what she did yesterday. Seeing that Lily was still asleep and that she was up earlier than usual, she stumbled unorthodoxly into the bathroom after collecting her bra and underwear. She turned on the shower, stripping from her nightdress and into the warm shower. Letting the warm water soak her pleasantly, she washed her hair with her coconut shampoo and let the residue wash down the drain before repeating the same with the conditioner. Using her personal shower gel that was a natural scent, she squirted it onto her awaiting palm and rubbed it into her body. Finally, after washing it off, she shaved her underarms quickly, in a hurry to get out in case Lily wanted to have a shower as well. Turning the shower off and using her navy towel to dry herself off, she put on her bra and undies and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Oh, you're up." Maia spoke to Lily, who was brushing her hair. Lily nodded, smirking at her choice of clothing. Maia shushed her and went over to her bed where her uniform was neatly placed. Raising her eyebrow - she thanked Lily. Lily laughed and said that it was nothing. Slipping the uniform on which was just right on her, she pointed her wand to her head and magicked her hair to fall softly above her shoulders in loose curls. Thinking a 'why not?' she got her lip gloss out of her bag and applied it, making her lips supple and glossy.

"Who are you trying to impress? Wait - never mind, I already know the answer." Lily smirked. Maia gave her a piercing look and Lily smiled mischievously back at her. Maia flipped her the bird and threw on her carrier bag she had packed the night before comfortably on her shoulder. Matilda jumped from her bed to her and purred at Maia. Maia crouched down and patted her cat affectionately. Soon enough Lily was ready. Maia walked out of her dorm along with Lily and down the stairs - passing a few girls who were giggling about something they had heard. Lily and Maia were speaking about Grease again - more importantly John Travolta - when they were interrupted by the Marauders.

"Surely I'm hotter than John Travolta, right love?" James smirked down at Lily who sent a withering glare at James.

"Not. Even. Close." Lily spat, linking Maia's arm through hers. Maia just giggled - which caught the attention of the Marauders. James sent a genuine smile in her direction while Sirius gulped - looking at Maia's face with an unreadable look. Maia sent them all a crooked - but genuine - smile back and they relaxed.

"Maia - darling - would you please tell Lily that I'd be undeniably snog-able if I wore his outfit - even more so than John Travolta?" James sent her a pleading look while Lily shook her head at me. Maia hummed, putting a hand on her waist and clicking her tongue.

"No one -" She surveyed the boys. "And I mean no one is more snog-able than John Travolta." Lily hummed and they both looked at each other - grinning and giggling like schoolgirls. Both Sirius and James frowned, distressed. Eventually they reduced to little chuckles and Maia let her eyes swivel over to Sirius.

"I need to talk to you later Sirius, meet me after morning classes are over near the Black Lake." She smiled. Sirius dumbly nodded - his eyes cloudy. Maia stepped away, Lily following closely behind her. James leaned over to Remus as Sirius was distracted and whispered to him, grinning.

"Sirius is totally whipped and he doesn't even know it." Remus chuckled and held up a hand to high five.

James eagerly accepted.

____________

"You called?" Sirius leaned up against the tree, scaring a very jumpy Maia. Looking over to him and then back to the water.

"Hi." She spoke softly. Sirius smiled.

"Hi." He whispered back. Maia dipped her hand delicately in the water, feeling the coldness hit her.

"How are you?" She looked up at him. He stalked forward and sat down next to her. He crossed his legs and put his arms around them. He then shrugged.

"Alright, how about you?"  She shrugged as well.

"Terrible, then better, then so much worse." She sighs. He put his arm around her and sighed.

"I'm the same, but you got Lily didn't you?" Maia nodded and her stomach swelled in appreciation for the man sitting beside her.

"I want to be friends again, Siri." His head turned to hers and gave her the most breathtaking smile - she was sure if she wasn't already sitting that she would've fallen. Her cheeks darkened and she'd hoped he wouldn't have seen it or heard the intake of breath she had from it. His eyes showed one emotions - happiness.

"Really?" He spoke - his normal deep voice going a octave higher than normal out of excitement. Maia bit her lip and surveyed him quickly. His lips were thin but well rounded (and undeniably attractive). His hair felt like it would be soft to touch, with drawn out waves that sculptured his high-rise cheekbones and his eyes.

Oh, his eyes.

She could stare at them for hours and still not find it boring. They were like a grey never ending abyss that she could stare into for hours. Well - when she says grey they were more of a hazel than anything else - it had specks of green and blue as well as a small but noticeable spot near his pupil. She found out that they changed depending his mood. When he was angry they turned a steely grey that felt protective but unreachable, however they were a stormy grey when he was sad. He was hardly sad - at least if he was you wouldn't be able to see it as he masked it with mischievousness and confidence - but it crippled your heart when you did.

Out of all the combination his eyes could have, Maia thought that his happy face was the most attractive.

Snapping out of her trance, she smiled back and nodded. His simple smile upgraded into a grin and he tackled her onto to her side with a hug. Maia squealed and he laughed at her, his shoulders shaking with silent laughter. Maia looked up at him half-heartedly glaring.

"Y-You sounded l-like a p-pig!" He spoke and she hit him in the arm, frowning jokingly.

"Shut up you idiot!" She chewed the inside of her cheek. "Merlin, why did I even want to be your friend in the first place?"

He smiled obnoxiously at her.

"Because you love me?" He dragged out the 'love me' longer than usual and Maia ushered a dry laugh.

"Sure." She tried to get up but he forced himself down on her, causing their cheeks brushing up and his hair to fall around his face in a halo form from above her. Her heart beat quickened immediately and it got harder to breathe but she managed to speak still.

"Would you get up off me you oaf?" He shook his head, knocking her jaw lightly. She didn't mind.

"Nope, I'm celebrating our friendship." He spoke, breathing into her neck and making every hair on her body hand on end. His lips were that close to Maia's neck, a little way to her lips. He sensed that she was a little breathless and got off her, making Maia crave his touch a little more than usual.

"I'm glad we're friends again." He spoke, looking at her. She smiled up at him.

"I feel the same." Oh, if he only knew how she felt.

_____________

2:48AM whoOPS I DONT REGRET IT :)