"Yeah okay, So," Hana rolls her eyes. She's spent the past few days moping and feeling sad and she doesn't feel like being sad in front of Soyoung so she tries her best to blow the whole thing away. "I know you like being positive but this by far one of the worst things to happen to me. I'm so lost, so lost that I can't even imagine what I'm going to say to him if I ever see him again."

As if on cue, the doorbell rings. Hana and Soyoung pause for a second, eyes wide as they stare at each other for a few seconds before Soyoung is gulping. "Should I get that?"

The sound of the passcode being punched in and the door opening makes their shoulders deflate instantly in relief. Hana turns from her seat on the sofa, Puppy jumps from her lap and bounces up to the warm appearing figure of Lucas.

"Oh hey Puppy, how are you." Lucas drops to his knees so that he can shower the little dog with affection and Hana only smiles endearingly at the sight.

Hana has a good life. She wholeheartedly believes that, but Lucas was one of the few things in her life that were so good, so pure and healthy that she can't help but think if she really deserves to be surrounded by such beautiful people. Maybe Lucas was fates way of compensating for the loss of Jeongguk?

"Hi guys," Lucas smiles charmingly at the two girls.

Hana smiles back at him happily as he walks over to where they're sitting. His hand comes out to playfully squish Hana's cheeks with a smile and the girl lets him. She knows that deep down Lucas would want to kiss her when they meet or give her a peck on the cheek but all those things would come under them being romantically involved and neither of them had entered that circle yet.

"Hey Lucas." Soyoung's smile is friendly as the girls watch him take a seat on the sofa next to Hana. There isn't any space but he squishes himself in regardless.

"What's up?"

The girls share a glance with each other before Soyoung opens her mouth, "I was just telling Hana about this guy I went out with."

Lucas accepts that as the truth, nodding lightly he asks, "Well, how is he? Planning on having more dates?"

He reaches for the remote that's placed on the small coffee table in front, he flickers through a couple of channels before settling on an entertainment news one.

"Um, maybe. That's what we were discussing."

The three then fall into easy conversation. Lucas sits close to Hana, his arm rests on the back of the sofa behind her.

Hana's eyes drift from the tv to the people around her, she's not thinking of much really. She's trying not to at least. It's easier this way; not overthinking stuff she doesn't have control over.

"There goes BTS for another award show."

Hana's eyes dart sharply from Lucas to the tv where the boy band is being crowded around at the airport. They're all dressed comfortably in loose t-shirts and wide pants. Their steps are hurried with their heads bent down and while some of them make no eye contact with the people around, she notices a few of the members bowing and waving. She feels sorry for them, watching as they aren't given any space to even walk. The security is tight as they push people away harshly and yet they keep coming back. Hana knows if she were their place, being crowded to the point of not being able to walk she would've ended up screaming.

"I don't understand why people can't let them just walk to their gate in peace," Lucas huffs, "it's so rude and just overall ugly behaviour."