Since my curiosity got the best of me too, I opened my mouth to have my curiosity taken away.

"It's raining buckets outside, yet there's not a single drop of rain on you. Even though I had my bag over my head, I still got wet. I wonder how you stayed dried?" I said looking at him with my (e/c) colored eyes.

Itona looks around and sees everyone was curious too, everyone's probably wondering how he did it. I too want to know his secret so I can keep dry when it starts raining randomly.

He stood up from his chair and faces Karma and I, he steps forward towards us, his eyes focusing on Karma.

"You must be the strongest one in this class." Itona says looking at Karma.

He then places a hand on his head and starts petting him.

"But don't fret, you're weaker than me, so I won't kill you." Itona says petting Karma and their faces a few inches from each other.

'Now kiss.' I thought looking at the good BL in front of my eyes.

'No wait, I'm his girlfriend, should I even allow a guy kissing my boyfriend?' I thought if I could do that.

'Nah, who cares? Gay shit is good shit, even if the other dude is your lover.' I thought nodding my head in agreement.

Itona let's go of Karma and starts making his way to the front, I see Karma wiping his head from where Itona petted him.

I placed my hand on top of his head and he turns to me, I smiled at him and start petting his head.

He decided to pull my arm making me stumble out my seat and onto his lap, as I sat sideways on his lap, he wraps his arms around my waist and I just continue petting his head.

"Don't complain if your clothes get wet from my wet clothes." I told him.

"Hmm." He hums in reply.

"I only want to kill those who could be stronger than me." Itona said as he made his way towards Korosensei who's eating some sort of sweets.

"And in this classroom, that's you, Korosensei." Itona said as he pointed towards Korosensei.

"Who's strong and who's weak? That's how you pick your fights, Itona-kun?" The octopus said as he looked at Itona with his usual smirk.

"If it's a trial of strength, you and I aren't even in the same dimension." Korosensei said smugly.

"Sure we are, after all..." Itona said as he grabbed something out of his pocket.

"We're bothers by blood." He finishes as he held the same sweets the octopus was currently eating.

"EHHHHH?!?!?!" Everyone exclaimed out when they heard what Itona just said.

'Did I just hear that correctly?' I thought as I stared at the two who's supposedly 'brothers.'

"The loser dies, big brother." Itona said as he pointed the snack towards the octopus' face.

"Siblings have no need for cheap tricks. I will kill you and prove my strength." Itona said as he and dude in all white made their way towards the door.

"We face of after school, here, in this classroom." He said as he and dude in white left the classroom.

Everyone stared at the door where the two were, silence overcoming all of us, until is was broken by everyone who wanted answers from the octopus.

"Now hang on, Sir! What's with this 'brother' stuff?!" One yelled.

"Humans and Octopuses are nothing alike!!"