Do I Have Your Attention?

Third POV

Static.

"Batsy, Batsy, I'm rather disappointed in you, you've never been this slow. My, my you are running out of time Bats. You're probably asking yourself 'running out of time before what?' To answer that question, look around you Bats, look at the people! Their faces becoming paler, hair becoming a slight shade of green, lips becoming red, twisting upward! Oh, come on Bats! Don't you see? They're becoming mini me's! Imagine, a world full of Jokers, causing chaos, being surrounded by reminders of me! It's going to be absolutely spectacular Bats! Anyway, if you want the antidote, ya better fess up quick Batsy, time's 'a' tickin'!" The Joker's laugh is cut off by a digital clock with the title stating 'Time Before The Antidote Blows', appearing on the screen of every single station on television, radio and digital billboard.

Batman's POV

The public seems oblivious to what I'm supposed to reveal, but I know exactly what it is. I am not just about to let The Joker win, I can't just give him what he wants. That'll ruin EVERYTHING, my relationships, patroll, the respect of my coworkers, the fear of criminals, everything. There has to be another way.

"Sorry to interrupt your thoughts master Bruce, but might I suggest tracking his location sir? Any recent sightings?" Of course! How could I be so blind?

"Thanks Alfred, I'll check the news, security camera feed, satellite images and tune into the police radio station for intel on any possible sightings." What would I do without him?

"Glad to be of service sir." Alfred leaves a cup of tea beside me, then takes his leave.