Jealously

Batmans POV~

Fish of all things, fish. The Joker must be running out of ideas. Then again, it's a very 'Jokery' thing to do. It was a scheme that never should have worked, but here we are. The people bought it, the Joker is winning, but I won't let him have the last laugh.

I've tracked the main source to the docks, the very same docks that Joker and I....no it was just a part of his scheme, it means nothing to me.

Third POV

But it meant everything to Bruce, he was hurt, his heart, or what was left of it, was shattered. He wouldn't allow himself to believe it. He has always had a difficult time opening up to people, even Alfred, let alone himself.

The docks have been transformed into a Harley Quinn wonderland, moonlight seeps onto the now painted walls. Two of the four walls have been painted red with black diamonds and the other two walls painted black with red diamonds. Completely different to the depressing, dull walls of the dockyard a few hours ago. The factory side accommodates industrial machines, injecting a green liquid into hundreds of salmon. A throne placed at the front of the factory on top of a giant mountain of skulls, with Harley herself sat on the Game of Thrones style throne. Each of her pet hyenas at her side, gnawing on half eaten turkey legs. A bitter look sits on her tear streaked face, squeezing a Joker plushie as she aims throwing darts at a dart board with a child grade drawing of Batman.

"Stupid B-man! You took my Puddin away!"

"What are you talking about Quinn?" Batman has effortlessly snuck up on Harley, who was too distracted by her little game of darts to even notice Batman just casually walking up to her.

"What are you even sayin'? You won the game! Congrats Bats, ya happy now?!"

"Game? Not everything's a game Harleen. What part do you have in this scheme Quinzel?"

"Did ya think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you two? I'm the loser of the game! And you didn't even know you were playin'!" She stands up, along with her 'pets' and takes out her iconic, wooden hammer with a spin.

"Let's play another game, this time I get to win! Life on the line, winner takes all, ready or not, let's begin!" The two hyenas charge and jump towards Batman, snarling and drooling, but he throws a ball-like contraption at each of their legs that entraps and restrains them with a net.

"My babies!" Harley's face becomes ruby red, her blood boiling at the sight of her 'babies' (as she likes to call them) being in danger.

Harley flips forward, taking a swing at Batman, he rolls out of the way and kicks her from behind. She falls forward, but catches herself and donkey kicks Batman in the stomach. This causes him to stumble backward, but he quickly regains his composure before Harley flips around, gets back up, and attempts to roundhouse kick him. Batman acts quickly, sliding to the side, catching her leg, and pushing her back.

Harley tries to surprise him with a hook swing of her hammer, Batman quickly bobbs and weaves out of the way and front kicks her in her the stomach. Followed by a series of hooks, upper cuts, jabs and elbows. Half of which, she manages to dodge and parry. Before Batman can perform the final blow, Harley flips over him by leaping from his back and manages to hit him in the back of his head, knocking him down. Harley swings again to finish him off, but he rolls out of the way and swings his leg under her feet, causing her to fall on her buttocks. To ensure that she doesn't get up, Batman steps on her chest and puts pressure on it, restraining her lungs slightly. She glares at him.

"You ain't gettin nothin' outa me!" Batman puts more pressure on her.

"*gasp* Y-ya too late anyway Bats, the whole city's already full 'a' mini puddins!" Batman grits his teeth, knocks her out and deactivates the machinery. Batman leaves a tied up Harley for the cops to find, and heads to Arkham Asylum.

"Crane."