Take me on Home to Arkham Asylum

They arrive at Arkham, Batman had already notified the Commissioner that he was bringing in Joker. His hands already fully cuffed in front of him.

"Thank you Batman, I'll take it from here- why are you're pants wet?" His eyes widen. "Are you telling me, that THE Joker, wet himself? HAH! Now that's funny." All the cops in the room burst out laughing. Batman even smirks again, but quickly realises what's about to happen.

"AHEM! Actually, I would like to say that this isn't piss, but is in fact- mmmf." Batman has already moved to cover his mouth, but The Joker manages to rip Batman's gloved hand from his mouth by somehow unlocking the handcuffs and taking off his crotch-plate again. Batman lets go to obviously put it back. Luckily, no one sees, due to the Joker covering him.

"CUM!!! He made me cum There! I said it! In your face Bats!" That got everyone's attention.

"You see, Batsy and I were trapped in a closet, and his knee was rubbing against my dick while he was trying to bust us out. You all know how that went. But he noticed and he cock blocked me. So for revenge, I basically dry-humped his leg, and as it turns out, Batsy was enjoying it too! Because the next thing I know, he joins in, making me cum! Long story short, he got hard too, so I sucked him off." The whole room fills with an akward silence, until Commissioner Gordon speaks up.

"I don't believe it."

"Wanna feel it for stickyness~?" Joker smirks. Jim's nose scrunches up.

"I'd rather not."

"Ok then." To prove it he reaches into his pants, scooping out a sticky, white substance. Everyone groans in disgust, while the Joker cackles. Another cop speaks up.

"What about Batman?" This made Joker smirk.

"Swallowed it.~" Everyone groans again, murmuring things along the lines of 'gross', 'ugh' or 'eww'.

"B-Batman, can you confirm the Joker's story?- Oh, he's gone." The Commissioner looks around scratching his head.

"Yeah, he left as soon as I said cum, I thought you of all people would be used to that by now." Joker raises a green eybrow.

"Fine, take him to his cell and please for the love of God, wash him down." As they take Joker away, the Commissioner shivers.

"Disgusting." He says under his breath.

_________In the Batmobile_____________

"Alfred, were you successful?" Batman was already on his way back to the cave. He should've been thinking about saving Dick and Damian, but all he could think about was what happened in that closet. Usually, Bruce could handle the Joker teasing him. He could handle the occasional flirt and suggestive gestures. But tonight, he had crossed the line. That line represented a rule, this rule was part of his code, but one he couldn't reveal, it was much too late for that though. He wouldn't allow himself to become sexually vulnerable to the Joker.

He made this rule the first time he had thought of the Joker in a sexual way, which was a time that was hard for Bruce. He was new to the game, crime rates were higher than ever. Joker's influence was spreading to lower ranking criminals, the Joker himself leading the way, resulting in Batman working all day and night. The only thing keeping him sane, was Alfred's reasurance and earl grey tea with freshly baked, chewy, gooey apple pie, cinnamon cookies on the side.

The pressure had become too much for Bruce, Alfred had somehow convinced him to get some rest, and lo and behold, he was restless. The Joker's slick, slender body rattled his mind. At the time, Joker was in the disguise of a cop, which was certainly more revealing than his usual iconic purple suit. That night, he thought about how the costume perfectly wrapped around his thighs and crotch. The way it did wonders for Joker's tight ass. The Joker may be slim, but he looked oddly masculine that day. At one point, his shirt lifted up, revealing Joker's abs. Although not as obvious as Batman's, he was surprisingly well built. That was the first time he had jerked off in years.

"Of course Master Bruce, Master Dick and Master Damian are safe and recovering- and no need to tell me, the news is quick as always, well done Master Bruce. The live feed to Joker's cell is ready sir." Bruce hasn't revealed that he has...certain thoughts about the Joker. He's pretty sure Alfred already knows, but he's not completely certain.

"Thanks Alfred."