Litteraly Closeted

"They must be transferring the container onto a boat-"

"No shit Bats." Bruce rolls his eyes and attempts to jam the closet doors open. It doesn't work.

"What the hell is this closet made out of?  We are in quite the pickle Bats." The Joker starts to giggle.

"Shut up! I'm trying to think!" He tries to open it with sheer force, and when it doesn't work the first time, he keeps trying and trying, his movements becoming progressively harsher. The Joker's eyes widen at a sudden sensation.

"Mmmm, Bats keep doing whatever you're doing!~" Batman continues trying to get the damn doors to open, using practically every gadget he owns. The more movement Batman makes, the more Joker starts to moan. Becoming too much to bare. 

"Quiet Joker, I need to concentra-" Bruce stops talking when he gets a good look at Joker, not being able to do so before due to his attentiveness to escaping this cramped prison. The Joker's hips have shifted forward, biting his lip. He finally notices his knee in between the Joker's crotch, and he figured all this friction has made the Joker... well...hard.

"God Batsy don't stop! Why do you have to be such a cock block all the time?" Joker whines. Bruce's usual permanent frown has becoming worse, gritting his teeth, causing his jaw to ache. He murmurs something along the lines of disgusting.

"Ooo, leaving me to do the riding?~" Bruce, not being able to move his knee due to the lack of space, can only sit there and watch as Joker rocks his hips back and forth. Becoming faster and faster.

"Haah hah hah!~ Joker's moans reaching such high sound that Bruce's desires proving difficult to ignore, not that he could ignore it in the first place. The more  that Joker moans, the harder it gets for Batman to ignore his own dick straining against his armour. With the clenching of his teeth and his hands in tight fists, he reluctantly starts rubbing his knee against the other's dick, sparks of electricity running throughout Bruce's entire body, coaxing him to keep going.

"B-Batsy you spoil me!~" Joker says in between moans.

"Don't you ever shut up?" The Joker tries to respond but all Bruce could make out was-

"Hah hah hah n-nope hah my hah hah trademark.~" Batman starts to incorporate more of his leg into the action. Taking longer, faster strokes. Back and forth, back and forth.

"Batsy I'm gonna- aaaaah~" Joker takes a moment to catch his breath.

"I didn't know you had that in you Bats." Bruce didn't know either.

"Well I'm no genius Bats, but uh, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed our little dry hump sesh too, otherwise you wouldn't have joined in." Joker swiftly moves to Batman's crotch, Bruce's breath heightens. 

"W-wait Joker I don't think you should-"

"Do what? Prove a point?"

"What do you me-" And with that, Joker removes Batman's crotch-plate to reveal the huge bulge in his under-armour suit.

"That you want me." Bruce had never wanted to think about the concept because it disgusted him. What's more concerning, is the fact that Joker new this part of his armour could be removed in such a way.

"I-"

"Shush Batsy just let this happen, as if we were horny teenagers. Lustful, desperate, sweaty." Joker starts to palm Bruce through his under suit. Batman grunts, turning into a half moan-half groan. Luckily, for the both of them, there is a zipper for Bruce's dick to stick out. Joker unzips it.

"Woah! Batsy, I imagined your dick to be huge, but this is HUGE!"

"Shut up and suck." He already hates the situation he has gotten himself into as it is, he just wants to get it over with. Or does he? In truth (which he won't let himself believe), Bruce had wanted the Joker for a very long time. It became so bad to the point that after every one of their big fights he had to jerk off shamefully to the sight of Joker in his padded cell in Arkham uniform, which held onto his slender frame so tightly.

"Batsy, Basty. So demanding~" Joker happily obliges to Bruce's 'demands' and swirls his tongue around Bruce's tip, teasing him. Earning a groan. He smiles his signature smile and begins bobbing up and down Bruce's length. Batman grips the Joker's green locks as he starts to loosen up and moan louder. Bruce moans in a low, buttery tone, turning The Joker on even more. The Joker bobbs even faster and almost chokes because of the sheer size of Bruce's cock. The darkness of the closet concealed the shame, and provided the feeling of safety, without any judgement.

"uuuuugh." With every moan, Batman arches his hips more and more forward. The Joker's mouth was way better than what any skank had to offer that Bruce met at charity balls after taking them home.

Bruce's head arches back, reaching his climax. And just like that he came. The Joker swallows all of Bruce's release, while Bruce catches his breath.

"*Gulp* hah. Well that was fun... but ah- how the hell do we get out of here?"