life goes on. 1

Emma is Amelia's nickname

Emma's POV

I woke up to the feeling of somebody shaking me.
I tried to open my eyes, The world was still blurry and dark.

"Miss light" I heard quietly, once everything started to come into focus I saw a sweet smiling elderly woman

"Violet" I smiled at her. Violet was our head maid, she's been with me for as long as I can remember she's like a mother to me.

"Amelia are you okay?" she asked with panic in her voice,
just then I realize where I was, on the floor of the manor library. I quickly set up, regretfully I might add as it caused my head to spin

. "careful please" she said warning

"I'm all right Violet please don't worry about me"

"di...did he" she quietly asked

"I can handle my father" Carefully I got up and headed to my room.

Violets always worrying about me and I'm not gonna lie it's nice to have somebody care, it's been seven years since my mother died.
Once I got to the big double doors of my bedroom. Remember how I explained that my father likes to throw money around well my room is a great example, looks like it's fit for a princess. White marble floors A large bed with a golden encrusted canopy,  pink velvety silk sheets. Honestly, most little girls dream of having a room like this. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful room and I love it but I wasn't given it because my father loved me. It was so he could show how much money he spent, reporters sent camera people around our house. I'm always in the spotlight.

I made my way down the long staircase because another maid told me that my father wanted to speak with me. I was instantly struck with fear, he only ever wants to see me when I get anything lower than an A- or if I did something wrong. I don't remember getting any bad grades lately or getting in trouble, there are a few other reasons like if he's drinking or stressed, I certainly hope he's not drunk, last time he broke each of the glass bottles On me.

I quickly made my way to his office knocked on the door and went inside

"father you wanted to s..see me" I tried to smile through my cracked voice

"ah yes I wanted to tell you that I'm going on a business trip for 2 weeks"

when I heard him say this I almost jump with joy I mean 2 weeks without him sounded amazing! but my thoughts were quickly interrupted.

"So you will be staying with one of my employees," my father said

"what! Why?" I asked

"Amelia. You do not speak unless I tell you to" His voice was laced with spite, I quickly nodded

" now, be a good girl and get your ass to school, don't want to mess up your perfect attendance do you?"

I quickly left the house and walked to the car I saw my diver Tomas and got in, like always the ride was completely silent. But I could see the pity in his eyes through the mirror he doesn't know everything but he can see my fear, that's for sure.

We got to the school I hopped out and started walking, once I made it to my locker I opened it up and started to pack my bag until I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I tried to ignore it, thinking it was the shuffling feet of kids going to class. But it's getting closer so I shut my locker turned around and came face to face with  Zack and his little gang did I mention that they're all like over 6 foot while I'm  5'3 

"Hello Zack do you need something? my student council work is never done with you here" I Spoke in a sweet but just a tad sarcastic voice

smiling at him as he placed his hand on the locker near my head

"what? I just love to see you in the morning" he said in a low voice

sometimes he likes to try and use my council president's perks to his advantage, trying to take things like my keys or pretty much anything to annoy me. I was Abruptly pulled out of my thoughts due to a loud bang! Zack had hit the locker then dared to gave me this cute innocent look but you could see the cruelty hidden in his eyes waiting for my answer.
Had He asked me something?

"I...I um well- " he cut me off

"it's ok I know you didn't hear me" he leaned close to my ear and whispered "really like to push my limits don't you, next time listen when I ask you something. I will expect an answer"

"bu-" I was quickly interrupted with a stinging slap across my face,

he then pushed me into the locker, I hit my back and fell to the ground. I felt a hard kick to the side from Jason, one of the pons, but surprisingly Zack sent him a stone glare, Jason looked almost frightened. It got quiet like we were trying to see who would make a move, then the last warning bell rang. Zack finally walked off and they followed. I got up painfully knowing I couldn't be late for class. I don't want to know what my father would do if I had a ruined my perfect record, when I walked into class I stood Completely in shock.

Emmas outfit

I hope you enjoyed the first page I know I'm not that good at writing also sorry for it being so short I plan to make it longer

I hope you enjoyed the first page I know I'm not that good at writing also sorry for it being so short I plan to make it longer. I'm working on a few parts right now!