Christmas special

Hello everyone! Happy holidays🎄 I hope you're all doing well. The next page will be out soon, thank you for your patience. Please enjoy this holiday bonus while you wait. And it does not affect the storyline or anything. It's just for fun!

Emma

The Frosty air chilled me to the bone as a white blanket covered the town.
Christmas was tomorrow, and I needed to finish preparation For tonight's winter ball which was a charity event my family hosted.

I walked around the manor checking up on all the decor. Glittering glass Snowflakes hung from the ceilings almost everywhere. mistletoes in all of the big archways. That seemed a little dangerous.

I loved Christmas, and so did my mother it was her favorite holiday, Which in a way brought me more tears than say cheer. I just wish I got to know her better. I had no time to think of such things, After shaking away my sad thoughts. As usual, my brothers arrived. It was one of the few times of the year, that I got to see them. and even though they were here. And many people filled the manor during these parties, the house never felt so empty. Fake smiles, and pretend acts of kindness for the wealthy to seem more charitable.

The day flew by, and it was finally time for people to start arriving. Of course, I walked around and greeted everyone. Well, I did my best to avoid zack. He was here with sean of course.

Flashing cameras went off. Which I also tried to avoid.

I stood In the hallway and watched over the event.

" so is the hostess hiding from her own event"
I knew that voice

"No I'm simply overseeing, why do you have a problem with it, Zack?"

"No no by all means carry on"
I rolled my eyes and glared at him. He cleaned up very nicely, he wore a black suit with a deep red tie. It fit him perfectly.

" what do you want Zack?"

" Nothing, although I'd look up if I were you"
Of course, I picked where they all went and this is what I get. The sparkly mistletoe hung right above us.

"You don't have to," I said quietly

He scoffed. His hand found its way to my chin. Slightly pulling my face up to look at him.

"I'm not gonna be the one to break tradition"

"It's not like anything bad will happen if you don't kiss me," I said sarcastically

Zack leaned down, luckily, I was wearing six-inch heels or he'd get some kind of back problem

his other hand gently grabbed my waist and pulled me closer

His lips hovered over mine, but he stopped before they touched . His hand cupped my cheek. He pulled back slightly.. and left a small kiss on my forehead. He pat me on the head and walked off.

"Have a good Christmas Emma, also I don't think Santa would mind if you stole one of his cookies"
He waved me off.

I fell back into the wall and let out of breath I didn't know I was holding in.

He pet me am I a dog now?

Emma's dress^

I hope you guys enjoy this little short. I'm sorry if it was a bit boring. just some thing quick because really busy with work.😂