A long 2 weeks ahead. 8

Emma POV

I sat quietly at the counter watching him shout into the phone, we'd been arguing for at least 30 minutes, till Zack finally let my arm go and started calling his mom, while he returned to the food he'd been cooking before I arrived. It smelled divine how dangerous, I felt my eyes slowly start to fixate on the pasta. Hunger creeping back in, no! "So cupcake we appear to have ourselves a little problem," he said turning around to meet my gaze  "meaning?" I asked
"Meaning that we're stuck together" you could tell from his voice he was irritated or maybe disappointed? I didn't know he found me that repulsive, but then again I don't blame him.

"H..hello" I heard a meek voice, Zack and I both look in the direction in which it came, it was a young girl, she was precious! she had short Auburn hair, Emerald green eyes that matched with Zacks, hers were just as mesmerizing, a cute button nose the was covered in soft freckles.

"Hi, sweetheart!" I smiled at her, I loved kids!  I could feel an icy glare watching closely, I simply ignored him and walked over to her. she stared at me intently, "holy crap!" she's squeaked "hey language!" Zack scolded. says him he cusses like a sailor. "Sorry zacky" she turned her head back to me speaking again "are you a princess? you look like one, how do you get your hair so long? do you live in a castle?!" she started rambling, softly grabbing her hand as I crouched down to be level with her, "I apologize I'm not, but id love to play princess with you! My name is Emma and you are? Her face lit up, "I'm Zoe, you'd really play with me?!" I laughed she was so cute  "of cour.." out of the blue Zack grabbed my arm yet again and dragged me into a hall closet man this boy can't keep his hands off.

Pushing me back as he shut the door to the small space, I wanted to freak out it was dark not only that but we were pressed against each other. he flipped on the light "what the hell are you doing?" he whispered "excuse me? I believe I was having a conversation with a sweet little girl" 
"Look I get that were kinda stuck together right now, but I don't want my sister getting attached to you so knock it off" his grip was tightening on my arm "let go of me, And No who are you to say Zoe and I can't be friends You're not her parent!" I whispered. uh oh, I think I might've struck a nerve, his eyes seemed darker as they flared with hatred, he had this smirk it was cold and wicked. But then he took a deep breath "ill deal with you tomorrow, let's go eat, and then I'll take you to the guest room"  he said as he left the closet returning to the kitchen how odd, so I followed.

"Hey, What did you do to her?!" Zoe's sweet voice interrogated "nothing" Zach answered grabbing three bowls and filling them with spaghetti. He placed them around the counter, they climbed onto the barstools. I watched curiously, did Zack always make dinner? I realized they were looking at me " well aren't you going to sit" Zoe said, "oh right" I joined them,  they started eating. I twirled the noodles around the fork, if ate now I wouldn't be able to stop I can't risk it. This went on for about 20 minutes every now and then Zack would glance up at me before returning to his meal.

Once they both finished I stop playing with my food, A little hand tugged at my sleeve "emma you didn't eat much, are you feeling okay?" before I could answer Zack spoke up " lay off Zoe, she probably ate before she got here" so I just nodded in agreement and gave Zoe smile.

Zack then got up "alright miss perfect, let's get you to guestroom. I'll be back Zoe"  I already felt Bad for not eating the food he made so I got up and softly said"good night Zoe" as I followed Zack to the stairs. We walked up in silence, there was another flight of stairs to go up but instead, he turned into a dark hallway with a few doors. My feet slowly decided to stop working, what? It was really dark, come on Emma stop being a baby. Zack turned my way seeing that I had stopped "what the hell is wrong with you?" He snapped "nothing" I bite my lip and began to walk again, Zack started pointing at doors I could barely see"my room, Zoes, and this is the main guest room, so yours for now" I nodded "um is there a light in this hallway?" he move to a switch and flipped it on "right here, and there's bathrooms in each bedroom, wait a minute do you even have clothes?" Zack questioned, I open the door to my room, turned on the light and pointed "my bags were brought early this morning" I answered , "oh" was all he said before he left back down stairs.

Once again Im left alone, I walked into the room, it was nice, clean and Modern like the rest of the house. the whole feel of this room was completely different from mine and I liked that.

I carefully sat down on the bed while examining the room, there was a tv? Believe it or not I don't usually watch tv and I especially don't one in my room

I carefully sat down on the bed while examining the room, there was a tv? Believe it or not I don't usually watch tv and I especially don't one in my room. I'll have to ask Zack how to use it, goodness this is going to be a long two weeks.

Sorry for the short chapter, I have a long week ahead. 😁