Chapter 5

=-Aria's POV, in the front of rosewood high school=

        A feeling of relief and depression. School was over for good. Nothing else. Well I still had college, which was just the free admission from Hollis I got from my dad.  What am I going to do with my life? I am not officaly back with Ezra, I want to but I know I could never look at him the same way after the book.

        As I am lost in thought the other three girls tap me on the back. "Are you ready to go?" Asks Hanna. "Oh guys I don't think you all will fit in my parents car!" Spencer is going to drive me back to my house so I can get my parents car. They have to work from home and I am the only one who could. "It's okay, we can double buckle like wae used to with Alison." chuckles Emily. "Well now we are no longer high schoolers so we can forget about the time we spent with Alison!" Shouts Spencer as she pulls out a flask. "Um are you drunk?" Hanna says. "Just shut up and chug." Spencer nearly falls over, as I grab her waist. "Yeah you guys need to take care of her. I would but I have to pick up these long itme friends my parents have. I knew them sense forever but I haven't seen them since I was 10! I wish I could start back at school and then-" I ramble on anxieously and then Hanna cuts me off "Whatever just take the damn car and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spencer was a mean drunk. We laugh as I take Toby's car and drive to my house as the other girls that care of Spencer.

Just forty minutes of me on the open road. Thinking about life. One new text. I shiver. I know Alison is A, but Its a force of habit. I look at the screen even though I shouldn't have. The screen reads "ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM EZRA FITZ" he never texts me. Even when we were together he never texted me. We called a little bit but texting was at a limit since I almost revealed I was dating him back when it was a secret. Curositicy creeps up as I press read. 'Hey I just wanted to let you know: Congratulations on graduating and making it threw highschool with everything going on! Text me when you can! XOXO' Ugh I found it so sweet and I couldn't resit calling him. Heres our convo:

Me: Hey I got  your text. Thank you it meant a  lot!"

Ezra: No problem.... I know we are just friends but want to go to my apartment to watch movies like the good old days?

Me: I have graduated... Let's forget about the old days and let's go to dinner out in public like we never could before!

Ezra: That sounds so cool! I understand if you dont want to I am never going to forg-

Me: I forgive you.

        Maybe I was in a really emotional mood, maybe I did forgive him. but nothing was going to stop me from going to dinner for thet first time ever with him.