Chapter 3

===Rosewood, Pennsylvania,6:30am, Aria's POV===

        "You and Mike are going to be nice and make the guests' feel welcome to Rosewood." Byron, my hypocrital father scolded. I am still trying to forgive him for cheating on my mom with one of his students then later nearly stuck Ezra in a jail cell after he found out we were together. 

        "Whatever." Mike and I groaned together, which is probably the last time we had agreed on anything. He had done a lot of robberies after our parents slipt up and he is recovering from his girlfriend's death as my friends and I try to solve who killed her and who is A. A lot of weird shit happens in rosewood. I take my cup of fresh homemade coffee I snagged from my moms coffee maker as she'd been staying here after it turns out her new fiance was a total creep and tried to hook up with Hanna.

        In my room i got my backpack to go to "Rosewood Day" the private school I had been going to my whole life. Outside I spotted Spencer in Toby's pickup truck, giving me the hurry up signal. Spencer had borrowed here boyfriends car as he didn't need it. We both needed a ride so we carpooled. It was the pickup truck or listening to Mike and his lacrosse friends talk about which girl has the best booty. I choose going with Spencer. I walked down the stairs and out the door. It was the last day of school,  and I was a seinor. I plan to go to Hollis, because its close by and convient for my majors. I heard Hanna got into some fancy schools, Spencer got into a few, and Emily got a swimming scholership to some athletic school in Philidefia, only a few miles from here.

        "Spence, have you decided what college yet?" I ask as I open the passenger seat and buckle up. "Maybe Hollis. Nothing special. All those hard AP classes up untill this year for nothing. Melissa gets all the credit. I don't know what to do with life. And with Alison still roaming rosewood day halls, it scares me." Spencer was so tense, I could see the bags under her eyes. I don't want her to start with pills again like she had caved into before. I hugged her. "There is always room at Hollis, whereever you choose you won't regret it. I smile and she starts the engine.