Chapter 7

-=Callie's POV, 4:00PM, The Montgomery's house, Rosewood PA=-

Aria welcomes us into the house, as her parents greet Stef and Lena smiling and hugging each other. I hope that I will still have Daphne and all my friends when I am older like them. I grab my deep navy blue  tie-dyed backpack and strap it around my shoulders.

"I know you have met the twins and Brandon when they were young, but this is our newest addition to the family, Jude and Callie." Lena introduces us. "Hello," Jude says softly. His voice is usually soft, but you can tell in his strained voice when he is meeting new people as the shyness kicks in. "Hey guys, I'm Ella and this is Byron my 'ex' husband. You have met Aria, but my other son Mike is in his bedroom." Ella says. I nod and follow the rest of the family into the house.

"We made dinner, so we can all just hang out till then." Byron says. "Oh.. I'm going to have to miss dinner. I have plans at 5 o'clock.... with some friends." Aria replies. The whole Montgomery family looks suspiciously at their daughter. "Um you told us that Hanna, Spencer, and Emily are busy. What friend?" Ella asks with her eyebrow raised. "I'm thinking of.. just going on a friendly date... with Ezra." Her parents give each other a look, it's hard to read but I bet if I knew them well enough I would know exactly what they mean. "Well you are here for an hour longer, so why don't you and Callie go hang out." Stef says. "I will join you guys!" Mariana said.

I  usually don't get along with other girls my age, especially popular pretty girls with their only care is what type of dress they should wear to the prom. Looking at Aria I can tell she's probably that type. She looks like more of someone Mariana would get along with. Sorta like Talia. "Sure. That sounds good. I'll go show you guys my room." Aria says politely. Mariana and I follow her up the stairs to her room. "Soooooooooooooo who's Ezra? Is he cute." Mariana asks. "Oh, um.. it's complicated. But he is really cute. I can try and find a picture on my phone for you, but I deleted most of them." Aria replies. The rest of the time Mariana and Aria talk, and I sit silently nodding. Some time passes, and then Aria asks, "Callie are you with anyone?" The question startles me. I am with Wyatt, but I love Brandon. I know with Mariana in the room I can't mention Brandon and I's old relationship sneaking around girls united."Yeah, I'm with Wyatt." I pretty much zone out until Aria leaves for her date.

------------------------------------------

-=Caleb's POV, 5:30PM, The Marin's house, Rosewood PA =-

"Let's drink some celebratory bubbly!" Hanna says grabbing the bottle opener and a a bottle of champagne Ashley placed on the counter. "No, Hanna, that's for me. You may have completed high school, but you're not twenty one." Ashley replys grabbing the bottle from Hanna's hand. "What about when I'm at a college party? Champagne is the least of your worries." Hanna argues jokingly. "Well I won't be there to stop you. But I am now." Ashley says.  "Can I help with anything?" I ask. "Sure, thanks Caleb. You can set the table." Ms. Marin hands me three dinner plates, three forks, three knifes, some napkins, and three champagne glasses. "I thought you said we couldn't drink." Hanna says. "Oops, thoses glasses were a mistake." Ashley winks and Hanna and I smile. I set the table and then take a seat at the bar on the counter by Hanna while Ashley continues making dinner. Hanna's phone ringes so she takes it out of her pocket to read. Her expression changed in an instant, making her smile vanish. I whisper to her, "Is it... A?" Then there was a knock at the door................