"Nothing," Vincent held his hands up innocently. "She isn't sure about the date we set," he shrugged.

"Why not?" Vincent took a deep breath and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"She says she doesn't think that she will have lost the baby weight yet," he held his hands again when his mother's face turned to one of anger that was directed at him. "I told her she would look perfect."

"You better have. She is going to be your wife and you need to make sure you tell her every day how beautiful she is just like I taught you," she wagged her finger in a scolding manner. Vincent nodded.

"I know, mother and I do. I can't wait until she is my wife but she wants to and to be honest with you," he sighed and looked at his feet. "I would do anything she asked of me," he mumbled but Nadia heard him and laughed.

"We all know that, Vinny," she patted his cheek. "She is going to be the perfect queen. Her decision with Melina was very wise. It was a great idea to have her make the choice," she smiled wide thinking about what had happened a few days after Vincent had found her.

Rebecca had walked into the warehouse where Melina was being held with her head held high. Nadia smiled because she knew that was the smile of a queen. She smiled back at her before returning to the serious look. Her arm was looped through Vincent's making her look like she belonged even more.

Domenico and Gio pulled a fighting Melina into the open room the family had gathered in. Vincent moved to stand in front of her holding up a hand to have everyone silenced. When everyone was quiet, he turned to Francesco who nodded at him giving him the permission to proceed. He wasn't in charge yet and he still had to have permission from his father. Vincent turned to look at the family. He took in how they all looked anxious to hear what would happen to the woman who was stupid enough to kidnap the future queen. She may have not been known amongst them yet but they all knew who she was and they were loyal to her they wanted blood.

"Meline Chaykovsky, you are accused of the kidnap of, future queen, Rebecca Jones. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" He asked her turning to look at her. Melina was nervous, everyone could see that much. She knew what the punishment should be for what she has done.

"I..." she trailed off. She looked at Rebecca and then back to Vincent before dropping her head. "I'm sorry," she whispered. Rebecca stepped toward her but Vincent grabbed her by the waist. She turned back to him and smiled.

"You said this was my decision," she reminded him. He sighed with a nod of his head, he let go of her. She turned and walked to stand in front of the women who had kidnapped her and threatened to steal her children before killing her. "I can't blame you," she started and the sound of gasps around the room was loud. She looked back at Vincent with a big smile full of love. "He's hot," she said turning back to Melina. The family surrounding them laughed. "I can blame you for thinking that you can force anyone to be with you. I can blame you for taking me and putting my children in harm." She started to pace and Vincent smirked. "I do believe that your father was a large influence on this whole thing. I know he wanted you to marry Vincent mostly for protection," she stopped pacing and looked to Vincent who nodded his head. "I have discussed my decision for your punishment with my future husband and we agree that your child should not grow up without a mother since he or she will be without a father," she looked Melina directly in the eyes. "You will be returning to Russia though and you are not to come back to the states... Ever," she watched as Melina's eyes grew before she started fighting against the hold Gio and Domenico had on her.

"No, please. You can't," she shouted. "We won't be safe." Rebecca raised a brow at her so she could continue. "My father, he needed protection because he owes money to many people. They will kill me if they find out I am alive," her pleas turned to tears. Rebecca turned to look at Vincent she knew that Melina need protection but she didn't know from what. Vincent took a couple of steps forward until he was standing next to Rebecca.