From The Future: Chapter 1

Hey guys, I'm sorry I spend such a long time before updating! The thing is I already had 15 chapters of From The Past that only needed to be typed so I had to restart completely. So I was thinking of just writing out the first few chapters of this and then typing it up later, but I decided that I've made you guys wait long enough. I don't have this chapter written up yet so right now I'm just gonna wing it. (I'm gonna go back and edit it later. Stick with me, it might get a little confusing.) (The picture above is Sylvia)

It was just a normal day in Fairy Tail...

Everyone was doing what they usually did for fun at the guild.

Cana was Drinking

Erza was Eating Strawberry Cake

Gray and Natsu were Arguing/Fighting

Levy was Reading

Mira was Washing Dishes

Everything was normal and peaceful like usual, until out of nowhere the guild doors burst open, startling everyone. No one knows what all the guild members planned to see, but a teenage boy with bright red hair and covered in dried blood obviously wasn't it. Everyone was shocked and a few were even scared. The boy's frantic eyes roomed over everyone like they were looking for someone in particular. Then his eyes landed on Wendy and his eyes lit up. If you listened close enough you would've been able to here Romeo's slight growl.

"Wendy!" the boy practically shrieked startling everyone all over again. Even an amateur could've noticed Wendy's terrified expression. The boy must've realized his mistake because he took a few deep breaths and tried (but failed) to calm himself. His words all came out rushed and the only words the guild members understood were 'shot' 'dying'' future' and 'please'. Erza decided it was time for her to take charge before he gave Wendy a heart attack.

"Excuse me. Boy, we want to help you but you need to calm down and explain what happened, Okay? Are you hurt?" she said while putting a hand on his shoulder to reassure him. The boy (who they would soon find out is named Reiki) closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before speaking again. His words were still hurried but at least now they could understand what he was trying to say.

"Please, my friend was shot with an arrow and he's dying I need Wendy to come to heal him before it's too late! Please!" Even though he was supposed to be speaking to Erza, his pleading eyes were trained on Wendy. Wendy opened her mouth to speak, but she was cut short when Natsu interrupted.

"How do we know we can even trust you? How do we know you're not just trying to trick Wendy into coming with you?" Natsu said while pointing at Reiki accusingly. A few mumbles of agreement were heard around the guild.

"I assure you I'm not! I can explain everything later but my friend doesn't have much time left!"

"Why can't you just bring him here?"Natsu exclaimed back. Reiki opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by another female voice.

"Because he is in too bad of a condition to be moved." Everyone turned their heads in the direction of the female voice. In front of them was a girl with dark blue almost black hair, pale skin, and no shirt? Almost every male in the guild started drooling. Gray didn't know why but this upset him for some reason.

"Dammit Sylvia! Your shirt!" Reiki yelled annoyed. Sylvia looked down at herself and just shrugged.

"We've got more important things to talk about right now than my lack of clothing, like what the hell is taking you so long?!" Sylvia yelled while crossing her arms.

"They don't trust me, they think I'm trying to kidnap Aunt Wendy or something!" Reiki yelled back defensivley.

"Just think of something to prove your innocence. And hurry the hell up! Nash is dying!" Sylvia started to turn and walk away but Reiki stopped her.

"Can you talk to them?" He asked pleadingly.

"Really, Reiki? The Mighty Titus, Prince of the Fairys? Asking for my help? If Nash wasn't dying I'd mock you," Sylvia said in a tone that sounded surprised but if you knew here as well Reiki did, you'd be able to detect the worry and sadness in her voice too. Instead of saying anything back, Reiki just hung his head defeatedly. The guild visibly stilled though when they heard her refer Reiki as Prince of the Fairys. Everyone seemed shocked but no one was nearly as surprised as The Mighty Titania Herself.

"Okay," Sylvia sighed. "We're from the future, and I know you guys want answers but Please, P-please help our friend f-first." Sylvia's voice broke as she finished but she pulled herself together before she broke into tears right there. The guild got so silent for a second that all you could almost hear the animals and wind outside. The silence was quickly broken though when they heard Wendy's frail voice say a quick and simple "okay". Everyone had momentarily forgotten about the young dragon slayer but when she spoke all heads snapped in her direction.

"Take me to him, but team Natsu is coming to," Wendy spoke confidetly while walking towards the teenagers. The teens visibly relaxed at this. Sylvia sighed.

"Thank you. Follow us but prepare yourself cause once we get back we're gonna turn your lives upside down." She then smiled, grabbed Reiki's arm, and bolted out the door at an inhuman speed. Leaving the Fairytail members behind momentarily to process the bombshell she just dropped on them

"Wow, that girl is really something," Gray spoke astonished.

"Yea," Natsu responded. "I bet my kid is better though." He said, then ran after the future teens with the rest of team Natsu not too far behind him.

So how was that? I know it may have seemed kind of rushed but I promise I'll go back and edit it later. I just wanted to post something since I haven't posted in a while. I hope you guys liked it.

--MoonQueen_Selene❤️