He smiles back at me, "Oh don't worry about me dear, this old man's still got some life in him", he jokes making me laugh. 

_____________________

Barry, Cisco, Iris, Caitlyn and I went to Jitters just to talk and hangout. Barry walked back over to the table with five coffees, I still don't know how he was able to carry them all. He set them down on the table and dished them out, "Two Sirens", he said giving Iris, Caitlyn and I ours, "And Two Flashes", he says giving Cisco one and taking his. I smile down at my coffee seeing what looks like sound waves in latte art. I look up at the girls, "Ah the Siren, so sweet, it will make you scream", I say the tagline while we tap our mugs together. 

He looks at me, "First we have a whole celebration for us and now we have our own drinks", he says still amazed. I smile at him, "Well I guess the people of Central City just want to show their appreciation for the best crime fighting couple out there", I joke making him laugh and kiss my forehead. Caitlyn looks at us, "Hey, you guys think Professor Stein is okay, right?", she worried. I put my hand on hers, "Cait, he's fine", I try to reassure her. She grabs her phone, "I'm just gonna call and check in", she says walking away. 

Barry laughs taking a drink of his coffee, "I don't see that call going well", he says. Cisco puts his drink and start imitating Stein, "Young lady, these repeated intrusions are interrupting what should be a speedy recov--", he stops when someone bumps into him. He looks at the person, apologetically, "Oh, I'm so sorry", he says. The woman turns smirking at Cisco, "Don't apologize, you can bump into me any day, Cisco", she tells him. I roll my eyes, "What are you doing here Lisa? You here to cross us again, or are you and your brother just holding up coffee shops now?", I questioned glaring at her. 

Her gaze softened, "I need your help", she says looking at Cisco. He scoffs, "In your dreams, 
Sister Cold. You know I could call the Flash. He's be here in like two seconds, probably one", he threatens making Barry and I look at each other. She nods, "Call him", she says. He pulls out his phone, "Oh, okay, I'm gonna call him. Mm-hmm", he says then looks at her to see her look unwavering, "You really want me to call the Flash?", he asks. She looks at him, "I need his help too. And the Siren", she looks at us worried, "My brothers been kidnapped", she says. 

____________________

Cisco took her to STAR labs while Barry and I snuck away and put our suits and masks on since she still didn't know our identities. Barry looked at her, "So you really want us to believe that Captain Cold's been kidnapped?", he asks not believing her. She looked at him, "Kinda hurt that he didn't believe, "I saw it happen. Last night, Lenny, me and Mick were knocking over the cashier's cage at Central City Racetrack", she started. I scoffed, "Does it cause you guys pain to not rob people?",  I questioned the younger Snart. She shrugged, "I never finished the job. After Mick torched through the side entrance, I looked back for Lenny and saw him getting thrown into the back of a van", she said worried. 

Barry shrugged, "And why didn't you and Mick follow?", he asked. She sighs, "I would have but someone hit me from behind and knocked me out. When I came to, Lenny was gone, and Mick already made off with the cash", she said. Caitlyn looked at her cautiously, "How do we know it's not a trap?", she asked. Lisa looked at her, "If Lenny wanted Flash and Siren dead, he would've let Mardon, Simmons and Bivolo do that honor, remember?", she reminded us. 

I crossed my arms, "Yeah I remember", I said nodding. She looked at me, "Good, then you remember that you owe Lenny for saving both of your lives. Time to make good on that debt", she says. I glare at her, "I don't like you", I say with Caitlyn nodding in agreement. Cisco shrugs, "Yeah but she makes a point", he says causing Caitlyn and I to look at him shocked, "What? We should at least hear her out", he suggests. Barry looks at him, "Even if I wanted to help, how are we supposed to find him?", he asks. Cisco walks to the computer, "Not a problem. When I rebuilt the cold gun, I didn't have time to place a tracker in it, so I devised a method locating it by borrowing some military technology", he said. We all walked to him and looked at the computer, while I kept an eye on Lisa.