Lia's Welcome Note

Hi! I'm Lia and i will be writting this fanfic FOR FUN.This fanfic is inspired by the drama, School 2015: Who Are you and i'm kinda anxious about this fanfi, for i think that it wouldn't be that good to read but i will still try my very best in making everything clear, understandable and intersting , so i hope you guide me through the end. If you don't like how the story goes then you may stop reading immediately and kindly remove this fanfic from your library.

Remember, please feel free to message anytime. If you want to be friends, then you can hit me up. Just don't plug my inbox.

DO's and DONT's.

AVOID leaving comments like 'update' , 'update more', 'ud' , 'ud please' , and such. Baby gurl, you're not paying me anything, so don't demand ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T LEAVE NICE COMMENTS BECAUSE GIRL, YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT.

I am craving for comments, wonderful, nice and heartwarming comments.

Vote if you liked the chapter, don't if you didn't or simply if you don't want to. EASY, right?

Don't ask for a follow back, if i didn't ask you to follow me. But if you did, then i'll follow you back. Thank you!

You can leave hate comments, but DON'T TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL. Hate comments will motivate me more in improving my stories. I'm not a pro writer, so i make mistakes, typos and grammars.

Rude and personal hate comments will immediately be blocked.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

Park Chanyeol is my ultimate bias, so don't be surprised if i write a lot of fanfics about him. I don't wanna be misunderstood.

This fanfic will take 50 chapters, more or less.

I won't entertain everyone who wants appearances or roles in the wrong page or chapters. I would usually make a "CASTING" page, wherein you can ask or request for a appearance or role, but it depends on the fanfic.

I DO NOT update regularly, my readers since my first fanfic know that. I am a Grade 12 student in the strand STEM, so i'm usually busy with a lot of things and responsibilities, Updates will be unfairly irregular. I hope you understand but if you can't wait, you are free to stop reading 🖤.

I'm not mean, if you're not. But i'm an insensitive and prickly person, so i can transform into a bitch if i find you rude. I am nice, but i give back what i recieve keke~

I write notes at the start of the updates and please find time to at least to read it and appreciate my effort.

Annnnnd i call my loyal readers, "Blessings" ❤️

More of my stories in my previous account :

EXOLostsPrincess

That's all and enjoy!

With love,

L x