Chapter 1: First Day

SEOUL HIGH UNIVERSITY

As the bell rang at SHU, students starts running to their respective classroom, afraid of being late. SHU is known as the most prestigous university in Korea, and mostly 95% of the students in the University, are from wealthy families, and 5% of the students, are the genius ones.

"School sucks."

"Ugh! Truly!"

In this University, one student stand out the most, and that is Kim Dabin. She's the queenka, the rich kid, the beauty and the smart girl in the university. Everyone adores her, but she has a very rude ass personality and no one,m else can talk to her except her friends, Yoon Seyoung and Lee Minjin.

"Girls, class already starting. Why are you still here, at the lobby?"The Dean asked, as she stop infronts of Dabin and her two friends.

Dabin rolls her eyes, and walks past by the Dean, heading towards their classroom. The School couldn't do anything about how disrespectful she is. She's the President's Daughter of SHU.

"The dean really sucks a lot. Does she even know, who we are? Ugh!"Dabin, stops and turns around to face her two friends.

"Yeah, she does sucks alot. If only, i could fire her."Dabin exclaimed, chewing the gum in her mouth, while twirling a strand of her hair in her finger.

"You could. You're the president's daughter."Dabin lifts her eyebrow's up, as she gives a thought about it.

"Hmm. Maybe not now."

—-

The class has finally ended, and the students starts running towards the cafeteria for lunch.

"The Cafeteria is so effin' crowded. I hate it when people bump at me, and doesn't even mind saying sorry. Ugh! How rude?"Se-Young exclaims, as she apply the lipstick in her lips.

"Ugh! I hate the smell of the boys! They're all sweaty and smelly!"Minjin added, while brushing her long wavy hair.

"Guys, you relax! We can eat at the lounge. I mean, we're the VIP's remember?"Says Dabin, as she stoods up from her seat, and grabs her pouch.

"OMG! You're right! Let's go!"

While the three heads their way to the lounge, a student suddenly bumps at Dabin making the juice spill oN her uniform.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!"Dabin yells, in anger as the juice stains in her uniform. The students in the corridor, starts moving away, afraid.

"I-i'm sorry. I- i didn't mean to. I d-didn't see you."The girl apologizes, shivering in fear.

"ARE YOU BLIND?!! OR ARE YOU JUST DUMB TO NOTICE SOMEONE PASSING BY?!"Dabin shouts at her, making the girl tear up.

"I-i'm—"Before the girl could finish her sentence, Dabin grabs a coffee from one of the student and pours it at her, making the other student's jaw dropped open.

"There. Fair enough."Dabin lifts her eyebrow's up, as she smirks.

"NOW MOVE AWAY, YOU RASCAL!"Says Dabin as she pushes the girl, making her lose her balance and fall.

As Dabin left, the students enter their respective classroom, and ignored the girl, afraid of being criticized by Dabin.

——

Meanwhile...

"EUNBI!! Wake up already!"

"Ahh, auntie 5  more minutes please!"Says Eunbi, as she hid herself under the covers.

"Are you gonna lift you're lazy ass up or, i will not bring you to Seoul."Upon hearing that, Eunbi jumps out of her bed in shock.

"What did you say? I'm going to Seoul?!"Eunbi asked, unsure of what she just heared. Her Auntie chuckles and, nods.

"WAHHHHH!"Eunbi's yell, made her Auntie threw the pillow at her. "Are you nuts? Can you just calm down?"Eunbi gives an eye smile and chuckles.

"Mian! So, when are we gonna leave?"Eunbi asked. "Hmm. Probably next week. I'm still, preparing my leave at the Shop, and you still have to pass you're requirements at your school."Her Auntie answered.

Eunbi sighs, as she sat down the edge of her bed. "I'm kinda scared, Auntie. I don't know how to deal with the people in Seoul. I'm scared that i might bump into the wrong person."Says Eunbi.

"Don't worry about it. Just be yourself, and the people will accept you. It's not hard dealing with people, as long as you're true to yourself, you're true to who you really are."By that, Eunbi felt a little much better.

It's not hard dealing with other people, as long as you're true to yourself. But some people, just couldn't accept you because of some circumstances or just because, they don't feel you and that sucks.

"Breakfast is ready. Come down when you're ready."Eunbi nods, as she lets out a deep sigh.

Eunbi grabs her phone from her side table and checks the messages, and one of them is from her bestfriend, Park Minhyuk.

She dials his phone, waited for his answer.

"Hello?"

"Oh! Eunbi-ya. Good Morning! How's sleep?"

"Good. Can we meet today? I have something exciting to tell you."

"Jinjja? Okay. I'll be at the park in a few minutes. See you!"

"Okay. See You!"

at the park

Eunbi arrives at the park, and see Minhyuk idly sitting down one of the bench. She sats down, as she lets out a deep breathe.

"What's wrong?"Minhyuk asked. "I'm moving to Seoul next week."Upon saying that, Minhyuk's eyes widened in shocked.

"WHAT? Jinjja? You're kidding, right?"Eunbi sighs, as she shooks her head. "I'm not! You know i always wanted to study there, and finally Auntie allowed me."Says Eunbi.

"What about me? Are you leaving me?"Minhyuk asked. Eunbi, turns her head and sighs. "Seems like it."

"I can't let you go there without me. The world these day is dangerous. I have to make sure you're safe."Says MinHyuk, as he looks at Eunbi deep in the eyes.

"Then what are you going to do? You can't go with me. You have you're class, and you're part time job."Says Eunbi.

"I will go with you. I don't care if i have to leave my class and my job. I just wanna make sure you're safe."Eunbi looks at Minhyuk deep in the eyes, and by that she knew, she can't argue with him anymore. He'll just have to go with her, even if he needs to sacrifice things for her.

——
hey? Can i hear a comment from you? I hope you like this chapter and make sure to vote as well!
I love you all guys! >_<