Chapter 24: The Confession

Minhyuk's Pov

Today, Dabin is finally getting out of the hospital after a month or so of being hospitalized. I couldn't help but get anxious about it. Because today we will be throwing a welcome home party and i will be finally confessing my love for him.

"Bro, you cool?"Ian asked, hanging out the banners, while Eunbi is helping prepare foods with her Auntie. Dabin's friend Minjin and Seyoung are watching over her at the hospital, clearing out some payments and stuffs.

"I'm coold. Just a bit anxious."I said. He pats my back and smile, and i just went to the tables and starting fixing up all the chairs.

It took us about 3hours or so to decorate the whole house and preparing all the food since last night was hella exahausting. Eunbi and Auntie started lining up the food in the buffet table while Ian and I, lighted up all the lights and added some finising touches in the decorations.

"Dabin will be here in an hour, so we have a much time to prepare."Says Auntie. We all nod, and looked at each other with smiles.

"Don't be nervous, okay?"Eunbi said, as she looks at me with a smile. I let out a deep sigh. "I can't help but think, what if she rejects me? What if she doesn't accept me?"I said.

"She will. I know she will. You have been there for here throughout everything."She says. I sighed as i gave out an ease smile. We all went to our respectives room and started changing. Ian and I went to my room to change.

"Hey?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you courted Dabin?"I asked Ian. He looks at me and said, "Tell you what, she was my first love ever since grade school. I never stopped liking her for her kindness and her beauty. So, we were in 10th grade when i confessed my feelings for her. To be honest, it wasn't that easy. For i know, Dabin has a high standards when it comes to boy."He chuckles.

"So i never expected that, she also liked me. We started being friends until we dated. But after a year, the Dabin i knew was gone. She became rude to people. She acts like the queen of all the students. I just lost my interest in her. But i know, Dabin really likes you. I can see it from her eyes."He continued. I sighed, as i looked dow.

"Do you think so?"I asked. He nods with a smile, as he place his hand on my shoulder.

__

Dabin's Pov

"Are you excited?"Minjin asked, as we were heading back home. I looked out the car window and sighed, "Ofcourse I am. I miss Eunbi, and i also miss Minhyuk."Upon saying that, two squeal in excitement.

"Do you like him?"Minjin asked. I smiled and said, "Why? It's not impossible to like him. He's cute, nice and caring."I said. "AWEEE! Our girl is inlove!"Seyoung teased. I rolled my eyes, and smirked.

It took us about 20mns before arriving back home. As we stopped infront of the gate, Minhyuk and Ian were already outside, waiting.

"HELLO! WELCOME BACK HOME!"Ian yells in happiness, as he helps carry all my things. Minhyuk looks at me with happiness. "Hey"

"Hey."I let out a wide smile, as i look down in embarrassment. As we slowy entered the house, a buffet of food was prepared. "WELCOME BACK HOME!!"Eunbi suddenly appeared with Auntie, Mom and Dad.

I suddenly felt emotional and happy. "Omg, what is this?"I asked, as i look at Minhyuk. "It's for you. Thank you for not giving up."He said, as he looks deeply into my eyes. I let out a smile.

"Welcome back, sis."I open my arms widely for Eunbi, and we hugged each other. "Thank you guys! Thank you for being there by my side."I said, emotionally.

"But one more thing."I looked at Minhyuk. He pulls out something from his back pocket and everybody started squealing. I looked at him confused. He kneeled down, making me flinched back in surprised.

"Dabin? Since the day i saw you, i knew to myself that you're the one. So am i asking you, Will you be my girlfriend?"I was so surprised, and tears slowly dripped down from my eyes.

I looked at everybody and they're all anticipating my answer. "Yes, Minhyuk. Yes!"Upon saying that, Minhyuk carried my in his arms in full happiness.

"YES!!"He yelled in joy. I muffle a laugh, as i gave him a tight hug. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? FOOD TIME!"Seyoung yells in happiness. We all muffled a laugh, as we went straight to the dining area.
I looked at Eunbi and smiled.

-

Eunbi's Pov

"Are you okay?"Ian asked. "I'm good."I said. "I'm happy. I'm happy that Dabin's happy."I added. He grabbed my hand and caressed the back of it. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey, am i disturbing the two of you?"Suddenly, Dabin came. "No, no. We were just talking."I said with a smile. "Can we talk privately?"Dabin asked. "Sure."I said, as we went to a private area of the house.

She lets out a deep sigh, and said "Thank you."
I looked at her confused, "For what?"I asked. "For staying. For understanding. For accepting me. For caring for me."I let out a smile, as i grabbed her hand.

"I did all of those because i love you. That's my duty. To take care of you."I said. Dabin tears up as she pulls me into a tight hug. "I loveyou."

"I love you too, Dabin."I said with a smile.
"Hey, i'm starting to get jealous."Minhyuk suddenly came up with his arms crossed in his chest. We muffled a laugh. "She's all yours."I said, as i let out a wide smile.

—-

hey another update! Will update again tomorrow. Please vote and comment hehe.