Chapter 4: Almost Hit

Dabin's Pov

"WAHHHHH!!"I cry in anger and pain, as a news article and a scandal video of mine, spread throughout the net.

"THIS SO CRAZY!"I said, as i slam my laptop closed. "Girl, relax. Okay? We can get these fake news about you, removed."Says Seyoung.

I let out a deep sigh, "Fake news? Are you kidding me? You've seen the video, and it's real!"I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but girl, you can't do anything about the video. It's already spread throughout the net."Says Minjin. I let out a deep sigh.

"Yes, i can! I can have it removed! You know how powerful our family is. Money is not a problem."I said, as i stare from afar, deep in thought and eagerness.

—-

SHU

As soon as i enter the school hallway, students start grouping up and starts whispering things about me.

"She just made a scandal infront of the people."

"Well, i heared that she's obsessed with Ian."

"Wow. How disgusting?"

I took a deep breathe, as i turn around to face my friends. "Girl, relax."Says Minjin.

I proceed inside the classroom, and everyone started to sat down their respective chairs. I rolled my eyes, as i sat down at my hair.

"What are you gonna do about this, girl?"Asked Seyoung.

"What else? I'm sure she'll get rid of all these trash."Minjin responded. Suddenly, as Ian enters the room,things became awkward. As he sat down in his chair, i didn't hesitate to approach him.

"Ian?"

He slowly tilt his head up and removed his headphones. "What is it?"he coldly asked.

"I just wanna apologize... umm, for what happened last sunday."I said. He nods, ad he placed back his headphones and crouched down the table and sleep.

I let out a deep sigh, as i went back to my seat. "How did it go, girl?"Minjin asked. "Quiet good."

Eunbi's Pov

Morning has risen up, the streets of Seoul, filled with noises of people, walking to their jobs.  I rise up from bed, before getting awaken by Minhyuk.

I saunter my way to the small kitchen we have, as i let out a deep sigh.

"Okay, Eunbi. You can do this!"I said to myself, as i start cooking different dishes for breakfast.

"Goodmorning, Eunbi!"I gasped in surprise, as Minhyuk stoods behind me. "Omo! You scared the hell out of me."He teasingly laugh, making me glare at him.

"Mianhae! What you cooking?"He asked, as he sniffs the food i'm cooking.

"Some chicken stew."I answered. His eyes widened in surprised. "Jinjja? Omo! That's yummy!"I chuckled, as i watch taste the soup.

"How is it?"I asked.

"Mmm~ It's good."He answered with a wide smile.