Chapter 7: Who's Who?

Minhyuk's Pov

It was a Saturday Morning, Eunbi and I  decided to catch up some air at the park. Strolling down the hot streets of Seoul, our eyes couldn't stop but roam around every areas and spots, while enjoying ourselves a cone of ice cream.

"This is so nice! Ahhh~!"I let out a wide smile, as i stare at Eunbi, turning round and round, enjoying the fresh air. "Hey! Watch out! You might get dizzy and fall."I exclaimed.

"What? Fall for you? Ey!"Eunbi jokingly said, making me blush as a tomato. What did this girl eat?

"Eunbi, look! A butterfuly!"

"AHHH!"She jumped out in shock as she rans away. I burst into laughter, as Eunbi's face tells how afraid she is of butterflies.

"Hey! You're so mean! You know i have a phobia of butterflies! Grr."She rolled her eyes, making me laugh. She is just cute.

"Oppa, look! A FROG!"I jumped out in surprised, as i step up on a bench, in fear. Eunbi starts bursting in laughter, making me roll my eyes.

"So, you're getting back at me."She lets out an eye smile, as she continues to walk. I chuckled, as i follow behind her.

When suddenly, things starts to get weird. Eunbi slowly faints, making me panic.

"EUNBI! EUNBI! WAKE UP!"I grab her body, and laid it on my lap, as people starts surrounding us and some starts calling for help.

As the ambulance arrived, Eunbi was immediately brought to the hospital. I couldn't stop but tear up, as i hold Eunbi's hands.

After about 10 minutes, we finally got to he hospita and the nurses starts rushing out of the ER, bring Eunbi inside.

"Sir, you have to wait outside."Says the nurse, as she closes the door infront of me. I waited, waited and waited for about an hour, worried and hoping that she's safe.

I grabbed my phone, my hands shaking, as i dial her Auntie's phone. Within a minute, she answered.

"Yeobseyo?"

"This is Minhyuk."

"Oh! Minhyuk-ssi. What made you call?"

"Something happened to Eunbi."Upon saying that, she yelled in surprised. "WHAT?!"

"EODIYA? What happened?"

"We're at the hospital and Eunbi's still inside. She just fainted in the middle of the streets."I said. Suddenly, the doctor came out.

"I have to go, Auntie. The doctor just came out."I said, as i hung up. "How is she, doc?"I asked.

"Well, she's good. But based on our diagnosis, she have a Rheumatic Fever which means that, her heart valves are damaged."My eyes widened, and my heart shattered into pieces, tears couldn't stop but roll down to my cheeks.

"Is it risky?"I asked. "It depends. But she'll be okay, as long as she doesn't tire herself and that she take her medicine in every daily basis, and she should have a regular check up once in a while. There will be a injectional medicine that will be a bit painful, but it's for the best."I nod, as i bowed.

"Thank you doc!"

—-

Ian's Pov

"What are we doing here, bro?"Jaebom asked. "I'm here to have my ankle check. You know i have been undergoing football training. I need to see if my ankle is good."I said.

He lets out a sigh, as he follow behind. Suddenly, a familiar face was being dragged outside the ER. A face that i have seen before.

"Bro, is that Dabin?"I asked. "What are you talking about? How can Dabin be here?"Jaebom asked.

As she passed by me, i look at the name. "Han Eunbi?"As i was about to approached her, a guy showed up.

"That girl looks exactly the same as Dabin."I said, confused. Jaebom looks at me, with a same expression. "Is it a ghost or something?!"

"Ani. It seems like a different feeling."I said. Jaebom looks at me with a weird expression. "I just have to know who she is."I said.

"Don't tell me, you're going after her?"

"But, that's the only way."I exclaimed. Jaebom lets out a deep sigh, when suddenly the guy, who's with the girl,came out.

"It's the time!"I said, as i ran towards the front door of the room, where the girl is. "Ian, this is illegal! What the hell?!"

"Shh!"I slowly twist the door knob open, and quietly walk inside,finding the girl in the bed.

"What do you think happened to her?"Jaebom asked. I look at the girl, from head to toe, and said. "She really looks like Dabin. 100%!"I exclaimed.

"Could she be,Dabin's twin sister?"Upon hearing that, i look at Jaebom with a surprised expression. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing the guy, entering the room.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"He madly asked. "We're not gonna hurt her. We're here to clarify something."I said. The guy moved, beside the girl, and looks at us with a furious face.

"Clarify what? Who are you two?!"He asked. "Is she Han Eunbi?"I asked. "Yes, she is. What do you want from her?"He asked again.

"I'm Ian, and this is Jaebom. U-mm, i think i mistaken her for Dabin. We're sorry! We should leave now."I said, slowly walking out of the room.

"A—ani. Wait."We froze in place and slowly turned around.

"You know Dabin?"He asked. "Yeah."I answered. "What are you to her?"

"I'm her ex-boyfriend."I answered. "You know Dabin?"Jaebom asked. "Well, not personally. But, Eunbi keeps getting mistaken as Dabin, and we just thought maybe she's Eunbi's twin sister."Upon hearing that, Jaebom and I looks at each other with wide eyes open.

"We actually think the same. It's actually possible, but i don't know a thing about Dabin's real life. She's a our principal's daughter, and her family is a well-known wealthy family."I said.

"I thought, she's you're ex-girlfriend. How come you don't know a thing?"I sighed, "We only dated for about 2months. Dabin has a rude personality, if you just know."I said.

"Oh~. What are we gonna do with the two? Do you have any plans?"He asked. I let out a deep sigh, as i look at Eunbi.

"Probably, get to the truth."I said.

—-

Author's Note:
—— hey you guys! First day of exammmmssss is finally over. I have two more days of examss and it's alreay a hell for me. I might not be able to update, but i promise once examsss are over, i will be updating more!

I have a upcoming story titled "the devil inside of him." Which is actually a version of my story "my cold husband", if you haven't read that, you can read it on my previous account.

I will be updating that story, after this fanfic is completed, so please stay tuned!

Make sure to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME for more updates! (But if you don't want to or like to,then it's fine.)

That's all! I love UUUU all guys!
byeee~

Love, M.