Chapter 10: The Differences

"Are you okay?"Minhyuk asked. I let out a deep sigh. "Yeah. I'm fine."I said, as i tilt my head down as we walk down the streets of Seoul. The cold breeze air sent shivers down my spine. It's a quiet night in the downtown area of Seoul. Everyone is rushing back to their homes, and some are enjoying the quiet evening.

"Don't let what Dabin said affect you."I sigh, as i sat down one of the benches. "It's not that."I said. "Then what? What keeps bothering you?"He asked again.

"It's just that, though we're twins, we have so much differences."I said. "Because that's what makes you unique. You're own personality makes you who you are. You're differences what makes you unique. Don't let what Dabin say affect you."Says Minhyuk.

I look at Minhyuk deep in the eyes and sighed. He grabbed my hand and gently caressing it. My heart starts to beat unusually. What is going on?

"She doesn't seem to like me at all."I said. "That's because things happen so unexpectedly. The two of you, weren't ready for it. Maybe it needs time for you to accept each other. So don't worry about it, okay?"I let out a smile as i nod my head. Maybe i can do things that Dabin would love.

Dabin's Pov

"Ugh i can't believe it! That girl will be living in our house."I said, as Seyoung and I talk over the phone.

"Girl, calm down! You're not yet even sure that you two are twin sisters. You haven't done yet the DNA testing, remember?."Seyoung says. I let out a deep breathe, as i wave my long wavy hair infront of the vanity mirror.

"Yeah. But what if the results are positive? UGH!! I can't let that girl sleep in my bed!"I exclaimed.

"Then let her sleep at the basement. She deserves down there."I smirk, "Yeah. She totally does."

"Does she 100% looks like you?"Seyoung asked. I put down my brush and said, "100%! I can't believe it! At first, i thought she got herself some plastic surgery, but girl, it's so natural."I exclaimed.

"Oh boy. What are you planning to do?"She asked. "What else? I'll treat her in a way she's supposed to be treated. After all, i'm still the Princess in this Mansion, and no one can ever change that!"I exclaimed.

SHU

As i slowly enter the school hallway,the students at the corner of the hallway starts looking and whispering at me, making me conscious.

"What the hell are you whispering about?!"I asked. "Girl, calm down! Let's just go to our room, already!"Says Minjin, as she pulls me inside the room.

"What the hell are the people talking about me again?!"I asked, as i place my bag ontop of my desk in anger. "Girl, relax! It's early in the morning to be stress. You'll age fast."Upon hearing that, i glare at Seyoung making her shut her mouth.

Suddenly Ian, enters the room with his headphones on. "IAN!"I called out to his attention. "Why?"He asked, as he removes his headphones. "We're having a family dinner later at night and i'm thinking if you could come and join us."I said.

"I have a training later at night. I'm sorry."He said,as he went to his desk and idly sat down. That broke my heart. I sighed, as i sat down, taking glances of Ian, who is quietly listening to music. What else can i do for you to look at me?

It was lunch break, and the three of us decided to eat at the VIP lounge. "Girl, have you ever thought you're differences with you're twin sister?"Seyoung asked, as we idly enjoy our meals.

"Yeah! Like, how you style, what food you like and hate. Stuffs like that!"Minjin added. I smirked, as i give a thought about it. "Well i do see, that she kinda dresses well. But, my kind of fashion still wins over hers."I exclaimed.

"And i don't care what food she likes or hates. She probably eats the same thing over and over again."I said as i roll my eyes.

—-

Eunbi's Pov

I was helping Auntie out in the store, when suddenly Ian came. "Hi, Eunbi~","Omo! Hi, Ian! What brought you here?"I asked with a smile.

"I was just hoping that maybe, i can invite you for some streetfoods. You haven't probably taste the local streetfoods of Seoul."Ian answered with a smile.

"Jinjja? That would be cool!"I exclaimed with a wide smile. "But i have to ask permission to Auntie. Would that be okay?"He nods with a smile, "Yeah sure!"

—-

"What food do usually eat?"Ian asked, as we stroll around the streets of Seoul. "Well i love corndogs with cheese! Those are the best!"I exclaimed with joy. "Jinjja?"I nod with a smile.

"I love those too! I usually eat them alot. Probably everyday."I muffle a laugh, "The cheese are not that too sweet, it's perfect."I said.

Ian and I sat down one of the benches, as we both eat our popcorns. I roam my eyes around the tall buildings surrounding us, and listen to the chirp of the birds.

"How does it feel being able to see Seoul?"Ian asked. "It's actually great. I never thought that i would be seeing Seoul. It was only my dream, but now i'm finally here."I answered.

"How about meeting Dabin?"Upon hearing that, i let out a deep sigh. "Did i said something?"Ian asked. "Ani. Meeting Dabin is actually nice. I know she's a kind and sweet person. Maybe things were to fast for us."I said.

"Don't worry about Dabin. I'm here to protect you."Ian said with a wide smile. I let out a smile, as i look deep into his eyes and here goes again, my weird fast beating heart. I can't fall inlove with two guys.

—-

Author's Note:

- last update. Please vote and comment! I love you!