Agatha looked around, took out a potion, drank it, and disappeared.

"Hey! Get back here and help!" Ory yelled.

There was no response from Agatha.

Wither fired another projectile at the mobs. They dove away again.

"How do we kill Wither?" Kain asked Chloe. "We don't have any weapons!"

Chloe looked around. "We have to craft some!"

"With what?" Sno yelled as Wither fired a projectile at her. She jumped out of the way.

"What killed Wither last time again?" Kain asked.

"It was a diamond sword," Chloe replied. "Although...I can't remember who swung it."

"Doesn't matter!" Kain exclaimed. "I know exactly where to find diamonds!"

"The old villain cabin!" Ory realized. "Great idea, let's go!"

The four of them ran away from Wither, towards the cabins. Wither followed them.

A bat flew the other way.

~~~

Ech's Confessional

"They couldn't even remember that I'm the one who killed Wither last season? And they just left without me! It's like I'm being erased from existence!"

~~~

Wither continued firing projectiles as the four mobs ran to the island with their cabins.

As Kain jumped and ducked to avoid the blasts, his mind was racing with thoughts.

I have to protect Chloe. I can't let Wither kill me, because I need the million emeralds.

The wolf looked around at the others as he ran. They all looked similarly stressed.

As Chloe ran, dodging the Wither projectiles, thoughts raced through her head.

I have to protect Kain. I can't let Wither kill me. I have to make it back home.

The ocelot looked around at the others as she ran, noticing they also looked upset by the circumstances.

As Ory hopped out of the way of incoming Wither projectiles, thoughts raced through her head.

Not Wither again! I can't beat him as just myself. But I can't let the Killer Bunny come out.

The rabbit looked around at the others and saw they were thinking hard as well.

As Sno avoided getting hit by the projectiles, thoughts raced through her head.

Is Herobrine dead? What is Null doing while we fight Wither? I wish Ron was here.

She looked around, and saw the others were deep in thought as well.

The four of them arrived at the End tower separating the two team cabins. They raced across the bridge to the villain cabin, Wither still firing projectiles at them.

"I'll get a diamond block off the wall!" Kain called. "You guys get inside, find some wood, and make some sticks and a crafting table!"

"Got it!" Chloe called.

The three girls ran inside while Kain began mining one of the diamond blocks that made up the wall of the cabin.