Aerodontia

Jasmyn's POV:

   Everything started out with a bike ride at a quiet park. My mom usually helped me get up every time I fall over from my bicycle, even if that meant no training wheels at five years old. But what happened today twisted my whole life around.
"Mommy, I'm gonna ride!" I yelled in triumph, smiling.
"Sweetheart, you have to be more careful when riding." She attempted to watch me as I carelessly rode around without listening. Around three minutes later, my wheel bumped into a stone nearby, tossing me into the air and bam! The bicycle collapsed at the moment I crashed on the stiff concrete, scraping my knees and elbows with a gush of blood pouring out. Not only that, I felt a small bump on the top of my mouth, which eventually, I touched the bump of my tooth and next to it, MY OTHER TOOTH DISAPPEARED.
Letting go of what I could handle, my heart was breaking and I screamed into a waterfall. Mom was still there to check my teeth, which turned out that one of the front teeth was pushed back while the other one broke into pieces and fell off my mouth. She pulled out her phone and called my dad, the best dentist I ever had in my entire life.
   Later at the dentist, Dad noticed my damaged teeth and several other dentists had nothing to do but remove the front teeth.
   "Sweetie, come on! Don't fidget over!" One of the dentists attempted to remove my tooth as I kicked, yelled and punched, continuing to bawl.
   "Seth, it turned out that the broken tooth has a cavity in it, so where was the other tooth?" Another dentist told my dad. "We got one tooth done, Jasmyn. The tooth fairy will catch it and give you some money!" I've always believed in the tooth fairy like most Harvernans ever since I was like, I don't know, two or three.
   "But the tooth fairy will never love me!" I sobbed with anger during the procedure.
   "Aww, of course she does." Dad added with a sing-song tone, but my anger was ruining the procedure, making all of them give up and leave.
*****************************************
Meredith's POV:

"Mere, you need any help?" My brother attempted to pull out a loose tooth from my mouth.
"No, I'm good. But I have one question." I paused and inhaled, slowly taking a deep breath. "The tooth faerie craze has been strongly going on for centuries. So do you believe in that trend?"
"Sorry, I do not." Alan yanked my tooth out, finally coming off, handing the baby tooth to me as he said his last words before leaving, "But I'll have to go, Meredith. A friend invited me over today. See you soon."
"Bye, I guess." I hesitated for once, hearing noises in my new parents' room.
"Meredith, our little angel! What's that thing in your hand? Let me see what you got." My extremely crazy mother spoke, ignoring Alan's achievements. She always favored me over him, like I've mentioned earlier on why my real father disappeared. I revealed my tooth and smiled with a noticeable gap on it.
"Wow, darling. That looks so cute, you should give it to the tooth fairy. You're still our little princess!" My stepfather annoyed me with all of those spoiled compliments, making me leave their room and entering my room. So if Alan is going to a friend's house, it's all up to me to check outside if there's a villain nearby attacking Nymphus. I took out my necklace and a compact shell while I unveiled my bed skirt with my fish that was inside her tank.
"Coral, I couldn't even find out what my brother was really doing other than going to a friend's house. He's kind of depressed because of my family and I never saw him hanging out with a friend and being happy. Was there anything going on inside him?"
"Meredith, maybe it's because he's just very moody and that's how teenagers nowadays find their independence."
"Now, I might need to get out of my crazy life and find out if Darkbird and a villain showed up. Mythical Spirits, begin the story!" I opened my compact mirror, pulled a triton, and hopped right out of my window. All of a sudden, there were sirens yelling, "Villain alert, please hide in a safe spot." The whole world screamed and evacuated inside the nearby buildings. But with a tooth in my hand, a tooth faerie popped at my face and accused me for stealing her tooth.
"Give me my tooth and your constellions!" She shouted in fury.
"That tooth is not yours, and I'm never giving my constellions!" Running away as soon as possible, the faerie and a zombie followed me over, catching up to the rest of the spirits.
"It's so nice to spend another day with all of you trying to clean my cavities once again! Now that I have Aerodontia and Hypero by my side, we're going to damage your powers together and force you all to give up your treasure!" Darkbird mischievously laughed, turning the bright sky dark as we dropped our jaws.
   "Darkbird, stop!" I cried out when he continued.
   "Whoever has a tooth or constellion must give it to me or my daughter." A zombie, supposedly Hypero, commanded. "I collected three thousand teeth so far."
   That's how another one of the battles started.
*****************************************
Taylie's POV: