The Princess and the Peanut

Lily-Mae's POV:

The children talked loudly during another lunch day which almost costed my entire life. Everyone knew who the M.E.A.N. Girls were, especially when you attend Level 4 at Fairiland Elementary.
The leader, Melanya Morales, was a blonde-haired green eyed pageant queen who definitely picked on many kids who she thought were "ugly", even me. Her parents are extremely rich with lots of expensive stuff due to her mom being a pageant judge and her dad is a president of Harverna.
Then goes her best friend named Eve Ramsey. Although most kids fell for everything she says, some rumored that she was a secret liar. I was confused at that time because she once said to my face that she and a spirit named Prairina were very close friends. Then she turned and whispered in Melanya's ear. I'm totally a big fan of the Mythical Spirits, especially Alicorn. Sometimes I would dress up like a winged unicorn to pretend to be her, although someone took the constellions before. I mean, there are many unicorn fans out there, but only one could be the real identity of Alicorn.
Next, you have the dumb crybaby, Adrielle Lockhart. She would cry over almost everything, from a taken toy to starting a fight with someone for no reason and blaming it on them. It annoys me every time because she was being like Caillou when she once snatched a plastic Barbie from my hand and threw a fit over it.
Finally, the only good member of the clique is your everyday smarty-pants, Naomi McKinley. She's basically craving for freedom from strict parents and holding her friends accountable. The only problem is that sometimes, she's good at sarcasm and constructive criticism, but isn't as mean as the others and a famous model named Deron.
   So one day, they asked me to try one of the cookies that Melanya made during lunch.
   "Do the cookies contain any nuts?" I asked back. I have a life threatening peanut allergy, so I always use an EpiPen, however I forgot to bring it today. It does suck because you have to show all of these crazy symptoms, even in the smallest amounts of your allergy in a small amount of time.
   "Um, no. It totally doesn't have any." The girls brushed off and I fell for their pressure. Soon, Adrielle got jealous and snatched the cookie away. Naomi took it back as the girls fought over. Then the whole grade got into a food fight. Eventually, the cookie ended up falling inside my mouth, stuck in my throat, then it was swallowed. I was sweating, swelling, feeling dizzy, coughing, itching and wheezing a few minutes later. No no no no no no no! These M.E.A.N. Girls are truly mean! They tricked me into eating a cookie with peanuts! Now I can't really breathe. So I continued itching and my eyes were watering, dashed up to the trash can and vomited, fainting so hard that everyone noticed me. Several girls, all my friends, were close to me at that point. The lunch workers had to take me to the hospital, so I couldn't remember what actually happened while sent to the ER.
*****************************************
Alan's POV:

"Alan, has something happened?" Raven stuttered.
"No time to explain. I'm still craving for love from my family and I need to do something." I opened up the Tweeter app, discovering that the first thing that popped up was an emergency case from a mother:
I have no words to say but my daughter Lily-Mae is currently in the hospital because she accidentally swallowed something that contained peanuts. She has anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergy disease which can cause complications and even death if left untreated. Despite this, Lily-Mae is a very smart, sweet, and beautiful child who always dreamed of meeting Alicorn, or better yet, the real identity of her favorite spirit. She also wanted to be a scientist when she grows up, but she's just a young child, I don't want her to die from anaphylaxis!
Sending help,
Mitzi Thurman

I yelled, "Mythical Spirits, spoil the story!" Then with my nose ring and my scythe ready to curse a patient, I shape-shifted and flew out, going to the Garden Hospital of Resurrection. I entered one of the rooms, finding an overweight girl with long dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes inside a bed, wheezing and having a desire to breathe. I picked up an EpiPen nearby and injected it inside, eventually stopping her wheezing, turning back into a human-like bird.
"Hello. Are you Lily-Mae Thurman?"
"Where am I? And who are you? And how did you know me?" Lily-Mae coughed.
"I came here because I wanted to help you with a favour. My apologies for you suffering in a bed for a peanut allergy. Now who caused all of this?"
"These four girls," her eyes watered, "they fought over a cookie. It landed on my mouth when it tossed in the air."
"Those sassy losers must've hated you for their trick. To get revenge on them, you'll be Princess Intolerance. With your magic pen, try to shoot them and they'll suffer what you've suffered and tie them all up over 20 mattresses and several nuts underneath. The main goal is to try to take power from sixteen constellions, all from the Mythical Spirits. Will you accept this offer?"
Controlled by my curse, she accepted and I swung my scythe.
*****************************************
Naomi's POV: