Sirencer

Nicholas's POV:

  On a very hot September day, I tried out for the swimming team earlier and saw that I didn't make the cut. Kids were cheering that they made it, which made me want to release my fury out in the public.
   "Coach Castello, this must be a mistake. I tried and tried all over just so I can make the swim team! It was my passion and my career!" I complained with reason.
   "Silence! It's my rules and I choose whoever's on the team. If you didn't make it, then too bad, so sad." The coach silenced me.
   "BACK OFF, CASTELLO!" My palms were sweating, my eyes tore up, my fists were tightening and tears flew down my eyes as I headed inside the locker room, quietly crying. I turned on the depressing rain, dripping down my cold back. Then, a black bird flew over during my shower and I eventually tried to cover myself up with a towel.
"Hi, Nicholas. I'm sorry that you didn't reach your goal on making the swim team and your coach decided to turn against you, no matter how hard you tried. I can build a second chance for you." The bird spoke, trying to manipulate me.
"Since I don't believe in second chances, I think I'll take the offer."
"You will gain the power to create your own underwater magic kingdom and silence those who wronged you and ask for your offers. Your goal is to steal sixteen constellions, all from the Mythical Spirits." The bird offered me with an evil tone.
I had no choice but to say yes to Darkbird.
*****************************************
Heather's POV:

On a very sunny day at a beach, even though it usually wasn't that hot on a September, thousands of people enjoyed relaxing and splashing all day. While our parents were hanging out, I was building a sandcastle with Janeira peacefully. Meredith and Taylie played volleyball together on the opposite side of where we were. The boys except Deron were running around each other, playing tag with a plastic airplane. Deron was actually trying to get himself way tanner than he currently was in a recliner, ignoring people and spending his own time.
"We gotta add some more water, Jane."
"Sure, I'll collect some." Janeira ran off with a bucket.
*****************************************
Charles's POV:

My dudes and I were running around all day, with Terry holding a plastic airplane, imitating plane sounds. Raymond brought a surfboard while we were there. Our feet connected to the steamy sand, until I sweated so much I was so exhausted, wheezing uncontrollably.
"Dude, are you okay? You actually are sweating right now!" Terry asked.
"I- need- water!" I panted so hard that Raymond offered me a water bottle.
He spoke, "Here, Charlie. Have some water. You wanna go out for some lemonade?"
"No thanks, maybe later." I drank my water bottle, then pulled an inhaler, and continued running anyway. We chased again and again, but only Raymond left halfway to go surfing. I lost my balance when Terry passed a sandcastle where the girls built and I tripped and fell on it.
"Hey!" Both of the girls shrieked, trying to fight me with their sandcastle tools.
"Sorry, girls!" I blushed with embarrassment.
"Let's bury you in the sand!" Janeira yelled out.
"Noooooooooo!!!!!" I protested. And soon, Janeira and Heather buried me inside and forcefully placed the sand all over my body until I couldn't even move.
"Heather, this is your chance, talk to him! You know you like him!" Janeira pushed Heather to fall over me.
"Sorry." We both apologized simultaneously.
"Um you go first!" I made the move.
"Look, I've uh, never planned to do this though. Janeira and I were um, building a sandcastle as a masterpiece, and yeah, we had no choice but to make you fall in love- no! Inside the sand, and yep..." Heather stammered, blushing with so much embarrassment.
"Yeah, totally unexpected! Now are you and Jane going to get me out of here?" I laughed off, thinking about her as a friend.
Heather rolled her eyes and yanked me out.
*****************************************
Meredith's POV:

Tay and I played volleyball for a few rounds. Our hearts were bumping from the crazy energy we used. I won most of the games, but as she hit the ball in the next round, I attempted to jump over and knock the ball back, but I slipped and fell on the burning fiery sand when the ball bounced on my head.
"Oh my god Merdy! Are you okay? You seem hurt..." Tay checked to see if I was injured.
"Yeah, I'm good! I just had to use the restroom, so gotta go! See you Tay!"
"Make sure to not get lost, our parents will be watching us at some point!"
I got back up and grabbed the volleyball, heading to the loo. Unfortunately, I noticed an extremely wet floor in the restroom, flooding out of the doors and into the sand. The ocean expanded further with a sudden sound.
"Guys," I warned, "I think the bathroom's flooding. It's a serious emergency, and we need to hurry..."
"Meredith, is something wrong?" Heather turned to me.
*****************************************
Deron's POV: