Chp 20

WEDDING! 

It's my wedding day! It's a year later and I am so excited! I got my dress ages ago and I love it! It has a cloak. I have to do my hair and I have an idea but I hope it turns out.

 I have to do my hair and I have an idea but I hope it turns out

I just curl my hair and put it back with a hair piece. I smile at Aly, Melanie, Cel and Alex. They hug me and smile. 

They look amazing

They look amazing. I smile at them and they hug me. "Your getting married! Oh my god!" smiled Alex. I smile and hug them. Dad walks inside and hugs me. "You look amazing! I love you and you will always be my baby" said dad. "I know dad. You still have Aly and Alex to baby before they get married. 

We go to the church and wait for my cue. I watch the girls walk down the aisle and I smile. They did an amazing job. Soon it's me and dad walking down the aisle. Caden is crying and I am joining in with his crying. I smile at him. He takes my hands and smiles. "You look breathtaking, Lav" said Caden. "So do you" said Lav. 

Vows

Caden: "Lavender Mae Avery, I always loved you and when you began dating Tyson I was upset but I decided that I'd have to move on.... thankfully I didn't move on because you came into my life and I came into your life. You make me a better person and I love you so much, your an amazing woman and I will always love you, no matter what. Your my precious" 

Lavender: "Caden you came to me at a time that I needed you. You make me so much happier and I will always love you. Tyson was horrible but you showed me that not all men are abusive or mean. I will always love you until the very day I die. Your my soulmate, Baby. I love you so much" 

We swap rings. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" said the priest. We lean in  and share a kiss. I kiss back harder. We then head to the reception and have a great time.

We both love A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. The reception was great and here we are, at our honeymoon suite. We consummate our wedding night!

Nine Months Later

I gave birth to two beautiful babies, one girl, one boy.

Aurora Rose Jones, brown hair and brown eyes.

Hayden Maddox Jones, brown hair, green eyes.

We're married and have two babies!

I hope you enjoyed, next chapter is the epilogue!

Lorna x