Chp 14

I wake up and Caden is sitting on the sofa. I sigh and go over to him. I sit beside him and hug him. "Baby are you ok?" Asked Lavender. "No! Tyson's still out there and I hate him!" Said Caden. I hug him and kiss his cheek. "We will be fine, ok. He won't get us. Anyway Jason is let out today since his fit and fine" Smiled Lavender. "If you want to go home, we can" Said Caden. "No. We got here and we are going to stay here" Said Lavender. He nods and I go get dressed.

I put on the top and a skirt. I curl my hair and do light make up. I go out and slide on converse. I spot Caden eating and I go hug him. We the sit on the sofa and hear Melanie, Jason and Penny walk inside. "Hey" Said Melanie. "Jason sit down!" Said Caden. He sits down and Melanie sighs. "I'm so angry. How dare our brother do this to us!" Said Melanie. "They will catch him. He'll go to jail and we will be safe" Said Caden. We all nod. I hear the doorbell and Caden goes to answer it. Him and Celeste walks inside.

I wave. "Hi. How are you Jason?" Asked Celeste. "I'm good" Said Jason. "I know I said sorry yesterday but I want to say it again. I'm so sorry. Lavender.... I should have just believed you" Said Celeste. "It's fine. No one could know. Anyway let's just enjoy today" Smiled Lavender. Caden nods and hugs me. I smile and Celeste smirks. "You two actually look better together then you and Tyson did. Caden don't hurt her and Lav don't hurt Caden" Warned Celeste. Both of us promise and we go to their parents house. We knock and go inside.

"Jason! Are you ok?" Asked Mrs Jones. "I'm fine. I just have to rest" Said Jason. "Oh well that's to be risked. Anyway we are having a BBQ. Are you ready" Said Mr Jones. I nod and smile. "Hun call us Eliza and him Oscar." Said Eliza.

I nod. We go outside and I sit beside Penny. Caden walks over and hands a glass of soda. I thank him and he walks off. "Have you both kissed?" Asked Penny. "Not yet. Hopefully soon I am ready for it" Smiled Lavender. "You will. I can sense it" Said Penny. I giggle and go over to Caden. I pull him to the side where no one can see us.

"Caden..." Said Lavender. "What?" Asked Caden. I lean in and kiss him. He pulls back. "Are you sure about this?" Asked Caden. "I am" Smiled Lavender and I pull him back in. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. This is how it should be to kiss someone. His so good! Shit did I just moan? Oh god! This is so addicting and I love kissing him! I can do this all day!! We pull back and I smile.

I kiss him again. "Precious that's amazing!" Said Caden. "I loved kissing you" Said Lavender, smiling. He kisses me again and we go have dinner.

When we get home. We go to get changed and watch Netflix. At 11 we go to bed.

That kiss was HOT! I loved it. Sparks, tingles, butterflies in my stomach. Oh I'm gonna be dreaming of that kiss!

So they kissed wow!

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna x