Chp 11

I wake up and we have to catch our flight in four hours. I have to have a shower and get dressed. I throw on sweatpants and a crop top with vans on after my shower. I brush my hair and blow dry it. I loosely curl it. I don't put make up on since I'm on a plane and I don't want to ruin my skin.

I go outside and smell waffles and pancakes. My mouth waters and I go sit down. "Hey babe, dig in" Said Caden. I smile and dig into this wonderful breakfast Caden made. "So when we leaving for the airport?" Asked Lavender. "After the breakfast. I'll be driving" Smiled Caden. I smile and soon finish.

We get in the car and he drives to the airport and we check in and go through security. We settle down at the gate and relax. I lean against him. "I can't wait for this short trip away from LA" Said Lavender. "So do I. I am dying for this!" Said Caden. I giggle and kiss his cheek. He kisses my cheek as well.

We eventually get on his private jet and they fly us to Utah. When we land there is a car and we get in it. We then drive to the house.

Wow it's pretty!

It isn't that big or too small

It isn't that big or too small. We go inside and Caden smiles. "Do you like it?" Asked Caden. "I do, Wwho owns it?" Asked Lavender. "I do. My grandad built it and he gave it to me for my 21st. His actually from Utah and he said it will be perfect for a family to spend summers in, as you can see there is houses beside us and the lake is down there. My grandad built them all and he told me this one was for me." Smiled Caden. I smile and hug him. "I think it's perfect" Smiled Lavender. Caden smiles.

We then see a car pull up and an old man step out. "Grandad!" Said Caden. "Hey son, your dad is coming up with a car for you. I also bought some food" Said Mr Jones. "Ok and this is Lavender, we are.... currently taking it slow" Said Caden. "Oh I thought you were dating Tyson?" Asked Mr Jones. "I broke up with him.... he abused me" Said Lavender. "I'm going to have a serious word and I won't tell him your here. Jason! You made it now don't tell Tyson Caden or Lavender is here. He abused Lavender" Said Me Jones. "Okay. I won't. This is fun to have you bought here. We are having a BBQ tonight if you want to join us at our house up there" Said Mr Jason.

"Yeah sounds amazing" Said Lavender. Caden smiles and man hugs his dad. They leave and we unpack the food. I smile and I have to get changed. "No you don't" Said Caden. "I do! I can't wear this!" Said Lavender. Caden nods and hugs me.

I put on a skirt and a stripy too

I put on a skirt and a stripy too. I slide on Vans and brush my hair. I don't put make up on, no point really.

We get in the car and drive the 10 minute drive to their house. We get there and go around the back. I smile at them and then we relax.

I told everyone about Tyson and their disgusted. They aren't telling him where I am or that we are here. I'm grateful for that. We then go home and I go inside. I put on pyjamas and we get into bed.

We spend an hour talking and then we fall asleep.

Utah is beautiful and I can see myself bringing my future kids here!

Their in Utah now, relaxing thank god! No Tyson for now ;)

I hope you enjoy

Lorna xx