Chp 8

I wake up and I need to put on a bikini.

I put on sandals and put my hair in a bun

I put on sandals and put my hair in a bun. I'm gonna text Tyson I'm breaking up with him.

To Tyson

We are over. Bye.

I delete his number after blocking everything from him. I go to see Caden making cereal and then I did in when he hands me mine. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"What's up?" Asked Caden. "I broke up with Tyson. I blocked him" Said Lavender. "That's good. Now let's go have some fun" Said Caden. I smile and we get in his car.

When we arrive and park, we spot a place to sit. We put our towels down and sit on it. "Lav, how are you?" Asked Caden. "I'm fine. I'm just.... scared he'll hurt you or my family" Said Lav. "He will never hurt me. I know" Said Caden. I hug him and we go to the water and jump into it. I swim around and splash the water against each other.

We get out to dry. We go to In N Out. We enjoy some burgers. We go to the pier now for some fun. We play the games and just enjoy the company. I smile at him and he hugs me.

"I think your an amazing person, Cade. You really are" Said Lavender. "So are you. I do think your amazing." Said Caden. "Caden do you like me?" Asked Lavender. "As more then a friend?" Asked Caden. I nod. "Yeah. Of course I do. From the very start but you were dating Tyson." Said Caden. "How about we go on dates, slow dates though" Said Lavender.

"I'd like that, I really do" Said Caden. I hug him tighter. "Let's go home. I'm getting tired and I want to sit on the sofa and cuddle" Said Lavender. "I agree" Smiled Caden. We get in his car and drive home. We go inside and I am going to have a shower to wash off the sea water. I go find a pair of clothes to change into.

Also none of my stuff is outside my room in case Tyson turns up, thank god

Also none of my stuff is outside my room in case Tyson turns up, thank god. I lie beside Caden and he smiles at me. "We can go on the date tomorrow" Said Caden. "I'd like that, Cade. Also this has to be slow. Really slow" Said Lav. "I know and I want that too. You deserve everything and I'm gonna show you that" Said Caden. I hug him and we order Chinese.

At 11 we go to bed.

The break up was fine

Lavender broke up with him but does he accept it?

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna x