Chp 3

I wake up and it's Saturday and I have to get dressed. I leave my hair down and do light make up. I go make toast and coffee. I sit there and enjoy the food. I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Tyson and he smirks. "How was yesterday?" Asked Tyson. "Fun. Your brother is really talented and his best mate Jordan is nice" Said Lavender. "Jordan is a girl?" Said Tyson. "No a 23 year old male" Said Lavender. "A man. Are you flirting with him" Said Tyson. "No! I am dating you Tyson not the other way around, Ty!" Said Lavender. "Good. Now I'm hanging with the lads today. You better be good. I'll call you to make sure of it!" Said Tyson and he roughly kisses me. He leaves. I roll my eyes and close the door. I sit on my sofa and sigh.

Lavender_Avery: My internship is going good since I only started yesterday!!! Ooo I love it!

Caden_J: You did good! I'm proud of you :)

I smile and turn my phone off. I decide to go food shopping, I need more food! I get in my car and drive to Walmart. I go inside and begin the shop. I spot Caden and he waves me over. "Hey what are you doing here?" Asked Lavender. "Food shopping. Living with and feeding Jordan is stressful but fun" Said Caden. "I get it. Tyson doesn't live with me yet, his waiting till he gets job." Said Lavender. "Do you love him?" Asked Caden. I look at him. "Don't tell him but I don't love love him." Said Lavender. "Oh ok" Said Caden. We shop together and it's more fun.

When I get home, I unpack and then I settle down. Tyson slams the door opens and storms over. "You were with Caden today? Gemma saw you with him!" Said Tyson. "He was food shopping and we did it together. His my boss" Said Lavender. "Well stop hanging with him!" Said Tyson. He grabs my hands and grips them a bit too tightly. I struggle. "Let me go, Ty!" Said Lavender. He grips harder. That's gonna leave a bruise.

"Stay away from Caden" Said Tyson. I just nod and Tyson kisses me way too hard. I squirm and he leaves. I begin to cry and ice my wrist. I get a notification for a text.

From Blake

Hey wanna come over?

To Blake

Okay let me just freshen up.

I wipe my face and put foundation on and make it look like I've not being crying. I then put concealer and foundation on my wrists. I grab my leather jacket and go to my car. I drive back home and go inside. Blake, Alex and Aly are standing there with mum and dad. Dad hugs me and kisses my head. "How are you?" Asked Dad. "I'm good." Smiled Lavender. "We have dinner, sit and enjoy baby girl" Said Dad.

While we are eating Dad is smiling. "Me and the boys are working with Caden for our new album. His gonna be doing it" Said Dad. "Awesome! Your doing an album and I love it" Said Lavender. "Yeah and a tour." Said Dad. "It'll be good though!" Said Lavender. I eventually go home and settle down and watch Netflix.

I eventually go to bed.

Fuck Caden..... I don't want Tyson anymore but if I break up with him he'll kill me won't he???

Well Tyson isn't being that good now isn't he?

I hope you enjoy

Lorna x