Chp 13

I wake up and groan. I sit up and I go get dressed. I brush my hair and leave it natural. I do light make up and make breakfast. Penelope walks inside and sits down.

"Do you like Uncle Cade?" Asked Penny. "I do, Penelope. He makes me happy" Said Lavender. "I don't like Tyson. I know that's bad his my uncle but he never really hangs with me unless his told too" Said Penny. "I'm sorry. I never thought he'd be like that" Said Lavender. "It's fine. I don't care. I have Cade. His awesome" Said Penny. Melanie walks in and hugs her.

"Let me help. So I assume you like Caden?" Asked Melanie. "I do. He makes me very happy after Tyson. Now everything is going fine but Tyson is here and I'm terrified of what he could do to me or to Cade and he doesn't deserve to be hurt cause of me" Said Lavender. "Lavender.... Caden has been in love with you since he met you. God he was love sick and I know for a fact Cade wants to KILL Tyson. Caden might have this bad boy persona but his actually quite sweet and caring. He hates abusive people and hates men abusing their girlfriends or wives. I know you love him. You look at him with love. I understand your taking it slow and to be honest that's the best way. Anyway how about we all drive into town and shop? Hopefully we don't see Tyson" Said Melanie. I nod and Caden walks in. He hugs me from behind. "Precious let me make breakfast" Said Caden. "No! You always cook. It's my turn, baby" Said Lavender.

I kiss his cheek and we serve them pancakes and eggs with bacon. I get a text from mum.

From mum

Hey how are things in Utah?

To Mum

Good. Tyson is here. He hasn't come yet. Thank god

From mum

Ok well keep me and everyone else informed.

To mum

Ok

I turn my phone and we go into town. We walk around the town when a kid runs over. A woman and a man with two other kids run over. "I'm so sorry! Levi!" Said the woman. "It's fine. I'm Lavender" Said Lavender. "I'm Kyra and this is Oscar. This is Levi, then Alaia and Averie" Said Kyra. "Aww your kids are so adorable" Smiled Lavender. "Thank you! Anyway we must go. I have to feed Averie" Said Kyra. I nod and we swap numbers.

We go have some lunch. When we arrive home, Celeste and Tyson are standing at the door. I gasp and Jason steps out with Caden. "What are you doing here?" Asked Caden. "You have something that belongs to me" Said Tyson. "She dumped you. You abused her! Your not getting her back! She is happier without you" Said Caden. I hold Melanie's hand.

"Look Caden your my brother, just give me Lavender" Said Tyson. "No!" Said Caden. Jason smirks. "Tyson wanna know something funny? You look like a man that is weak but you think hurting a woman will make you strong? It won't. Caden here will always be stronger because he treats Lavender like a Queen." Said Jason. Tyson whips out a gun. Celeste gasps. "I'm sick of people saying I look weak! I am not! I have a gun not you!" Smirked Tyson. I gasp. I go to get out but Melanie pulls me back.

"Tyson you can't hurt us. We are family" Said Caden. "Tyson I'm not sorry for what I Said. You abused Lavender!" Said Jason. Tyson points the gun at him. I hear Melanie sob.

I hear a gun going off! I scream and Tyson runs off. Melanie jumps out to Jason. I call an Ambulance. They soon arrive and bring them to hospital. We arrive and Celeste is crying. "I caused this!" Said Celeste. "You didn't. It was Tyson" Said Melanie. I sit down and look down. "I should have gone with him" Said Lavender. Caden hugs me. "No! He would have killed you" Said Caden. I hug him and kiss his cheek.

Melanie comes out. "His fine. His just asleep now. Tyson.... I swear to god!" Said Melanie. I hug her. "I'm sorry" Said Lavender. "It's not your fault" Said Melanie. We hug and we have dinner in McDonalds.

When we go home, we check every room and then lock everything. I snuggle into Caden and we fall asleep.

I can't believe Tyson shot Jason!

Oooo trouble.

I hope you enjoy

Lorna x