Chp 9

I wake up. I see a note on the table in my room. I pick it up.

The date is tonight and wear stuff your comfortable with. You'll look gorgeous in anything, Lav.

Caden M. Jones

I smile and stand up. His too sweet. I stand up and go have a shower. I then dry myself afterwards and then get ready after looking for an outfit. I put on a top tucked into a skirt with black boots. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. Ooo I look nice for once. I smile at my reflection.

Lavender_Avery: Sometimes shit happens and then someone comes into your life like a perfect person who saves you

Lavender_Avery: Sometimes shit happens and then someone comes into your life like a perfect person who saves you. X

I go down and have breakfast. I smile at Caden and his smiling. I smile at him and he hands me a plate of waffles. I smile and dig in. We finally finish and we clean up. I smile at him. "So I have loads planned funnily enough and I hope you enjoy" Said Caden. "I will, you make me happy" Said Lavender. He smiles and we get in his car.

We drive to the aquarium and I smile. "It's been so long since I was here" Said Lavender. "Same with me, Lav" Said Caden. We go inside and get tickets. We walk around and I smile. Once we finish we head to a cafe and we get sandwiches and tea. We dig in and I smile at him. "It's not over yet though, Lav." Said Caden. I smile. "I can't wait for more" Said Lav. We finish and leave. He brings me to the zoo. I smile and we get tickets.

We laugh when we see an elephant poo! Caden smirks when we see unholy things happen too. We finally finish and go to The Cheesecake Factory. We dig into our food and then we go for a walk along the beach. I smile at him. "This has been the best date ever" Smiled Lavender. "No problem, you deserve the best, Lavender" Said Caden. I smile and hug him.

"My my my! My girl and my brother" sneered Tyson. I grip Caden's hand and hold it tight. "Go away! You abused Lavender for what? To feel manly!" Said Caden. "Watch out I'll be back" Said Tyson. He walks off and I hug Caden tight. "Let's go home" Said Lav.

We go home and just cuddle on the sofa. We eventually go to bed.

Today was great apart from Tyson but I can feel myself fall for him!

I hope you enjoyed and Tyson's back!!!!

Lorna x