"He said yes to our tent slumber party!" I cheered.

Patrick smiled happily and I spread out one cookie for each of us.

"Lola likes chocolate chip the best," I said.

"Sasha likes peanut butter," he said.

I smiled, drinking my sippy cup with my pinky finger stuck out.

"Daddy says we gotta be careful because he's scared of us being outside alone all night," I told him.

"Frankie is nice," Patrick said. "I'm so glad he said we could have our slumber party tonight."

I nodded in agreement, eating my cookie happily.

"Hey, princess, I'm gonna go work in my office for a little bit so I need you two to be good, Okay?" Frank asked and I nodded.

Frank left and I giggled as I looked at Patrick.

"Let's go play with my toy cars," I said. "I got these really cool remote control ones."

I grabbed my toy cars and the two of us laughed as we raced them all around the house. I went into Frank's office and we raced them in circles around his desk while he works.

"I love you, Little Kitten, But can you please let me focus?" Frank asked.

I looked at Frank, my lip quivering. I walked out, my ears pressed down against my head with my tail between my legs.

"Gee, he didn't mean to be mean," Patrick said, cuddling with me on the couch.

"I made Daddy mad, I'm a bad kitten," I mumbled.

"You're a good kitten," Patrick said.

He licked my cheek affectionately and I smiled.

"Thank you, Patty," I mumbled.

He kissed my cheek and he smiled.

"Gee, Do you wanna watch cartoons?" Patrick asked.

I nodded and he turned on the tv. We snuggled up close to each other as we watched the screen.

"Hey, Baby, I'm sorry for getting upset earlier," Frank said an hour later when he walked in. "I was just trying to get some work done."

"I was being a bad kitten," I said sadly.

Frank picked me up and spun me around as I giggled.

"You're the best little kitten in the world," he said.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled. Frank set me down and I smiled.

"Gee, Do you and Patrick wanna help bake brownies?" He asked.

We gasped and nodded excitedly. We ran to the kitchen and Frank gave us the ingredients but let us do the rest all on our own. Maybe he realized it was a mistake when we both finished. The counters were covered in egg shells and flower and spilled milk. We were also covered in ingredients from the food fight we had.

I licked cocoa powder off Patrick's cheek and he giggled. Frank came in, seeing the mess he made as he sighed.

"Okay, stop licking each other," Frank said.

Patrick licked my kitty ear and I smiled.

"Gee, come on, you two need to get cleaned off," he said.

I giggled as he took both our hands and led us upstairs. Patrick used the guest room bathroom while I was taken to our own ensuite. I licked my arm, smiling happily when I tasted it.

"Gee, no," he said. "Come on, we have to get you cleaned up with actual water."

Frank filled the bath and I kept sneaking little licks when Frank wasn't look. He got me undressed and into the tub. I grabbed my toy boat, making chugging sounds as I drove it around the water.

"Oh, Gee, you got raw eggs and flour all in your hair," Frank muttered.

I giggled, chugging the boat along.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"They're traveling to Narnia on a boat," I said.

Frank chuckled softly, washing me up.

"Daddy, did you make sure to set a timer for the brownies?" I asked.

"Yes, Little Kitten, I set a timer," he said. "Are you sure you two are gonna be safe in a tent all alone tonight?"

"Yes, Daddy, we're only in the backyard," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I know, I'm just a little nervous, I'm so protective of you," he said. "I'm just worried that something is gonna happen to you. It doesn't help that you're a neko, there's lots of people who would love to get their hands on you and sell you or keep you for themselves."

I gave him a kiss and he smiled softly.

"I promise we'll make sure to be super duper safe," I said.

Frank kissed my cheek.

"Good," he said. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said.

I smiled as Frank scrubbed my hair with shampoo to clean out all the food and gunk. When we were done I was wrapped in a big fluffy towel.

"Good boy," he muttered.

I giggled happily and gave him a kiss.

"Daddy, can we change into our jammies now?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll have dinner and then you can go to sleep," he said.

I nodded and opened the door.

"Patrick! Come here!" I called.

I heard footsteps and Patrick walked in.

"Let's wear matching jammies," I said.

Patrick smiled and nodded and we went to my big closet.

"Alright, let's get you into footy pajamas because it's gonna get chilly outside," he said. "You have these two matching ones."

He pulled out pink polka dot and purple polka dot footy pajamas.

"Oh, but Patrick is too big to fit into my jammies," I said sadly.

"Okay, you have that one that I bought you that came in pairs," Frank said. "The one that came with the couples pair. One is in your size and one's in mine, he's the same size as me."

I gasped happily and nodded, helping us both get dressed. I had the Minnie Mouse footie pajamas and Patrick had the matching Mickey Mouse ones.

"Alright, you two can play for a little bit while I set up the tent and make dinner," he said.

I held Patrick's hand and pulled him downstairs.

"Let's do coloring," I said.

I grabbed my crayons and we colored until Frank was done. We ate quickly, even though we kept getting yelled at by Frank to slow down. It was all just so exciting! My first slumber party!

We took a plate of brownies and hurried to the tent. Frank had filled it with pillows and blankets and sleeping bags and stuffies. Patrick turned on the lantern and i smiled as we talked and ate brownies.

"And Daddy is so nice, he always makes sure I'm safe and happy," I said.

The tent opened and I looked at Frank.

"It's time for you little kittens to head to bed, do you want a bottle, Patrick?" He said.

"Can you tell a bedtime story?" Patrick asked.

Frank nodded and I curled up in his lap. He fed me my bottle while Patrick curled up under the blankets. He told us a story of princesses who were best friends in a big castle.

Frank kissed both our foreheads, tucking me in before he left. Patrick wrapped his arms around me and the two of us cuddled as we fell asleep.