Chapter 13: You're Hot Then You're Cold, You're Yes Then You're No...

Start from the beginning

Well, Bakugo probably about to kill me so...

RUN AWAY!

Bakugo: "G-GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!!"

(Y/N): "NAH!"

—————
"Did you really think that was a good idea?"

(Y/N): "Since when have I ever had a good idea?"

"Fair enough."
—————

One look at the stands, one look at Bakugo is all the motivation I need to try my hardest against Todoroki. The only reason why? Simple.

I wanna see if her advice was actually good or not.

Midnight: "And...FIGHT!"

Shooting a beam of neon at todoroki, I hit her in the shoulder and knock her off balance before jumping up to avoid an enormous wave of ice she sends at me.

While I'm still up in the air, I fire down at her multiple neon beams, trying my best to keep her from using her ice to full effect. She quickly responds with making an ice shield over her, and I aim at it while I'm falling. Unraveling my chain, I send a surge of neon energy through it, and act like a spear as I drill through it, meeting todoroki face to face in her cold cocoon.

Using an ice pillar, she shoves me out, breaking me through the ice wall. Using my neon blade, I slice the tip of the ice off, and as it's falling, I jump off of it, landing back in the ring, only to be met by another ice wave.

 Using my neon blade, I slice the tip of the ice off, and as it's falling, I jump off of it, landing back in the ring, only to be met by another ice wave

with nowhere to run, and jumping again would just result in the same thing happening, I let her freeze me, along with half of the arena.

Damn, even midnight was frozen...

Just as midnight was about to open her mouth to say something, I started blasted beams at my feet, and broke out of the ice, immediately running towards Todoroki as she created two ice walls that start to close in around me, just like she did with Iida.

Instead of jumping away (like a sane person), I shot two powerful beams through the sides of the walls, leaving grooves that when closed around me, left a hole that I rocketed out of, grabbing todoroki by the face and throwing her as I flipped onto my feet.

To stop herself from flying out of the ring, she made an ice wall and 'surfed' along it, making her way back towards me.

Time slowed down around me as I aimed my next shot, hitting her in the foot. Bands of neon, almost like Aizawa's scarf, started to quickly wrap around her from her foot up, binding her arms and legs together,  and causing her to fall off of her ice wave, onto her stomach.

Using a sharp ice spike, she sliced through the binds. Around now, I can start to feel the effects of neon drainage. It's not bad, but it's definitely there.