Chapter 24: Trap

Ali wanted to get niall because her plans are starting to fail. Now that Niall and Y/N are engaged and will be married in a few months, she decided to get Niall by capturing Y/N. She wanted to kill her. But. Will she succeed?

--------

Niall's POV::

I walked in this big, cold, colorless warehouse. There were so many places where they could be in this house, so i searched for clues and searched every room. there's twenty-three more doors to open, but finally I heard screaming. My heart started pounding hard. I followed the sound.

I pushed the door open, but as soon as I put my leg inside the room, I felt hands on my sides. I looked up to see two tall men in black suits. 

"LET ME GO." I tried to escape and kick the dark men, but failed. They took me to the center of the room, near the wooden chair, ropes and whips. They already took Y/N out of the room. A familiar face appeared from a rusty old door across the room.

"Good to see you again, partner." Daniel's face got clearer as he moved closer.

"Why are you doing this!" I shouted, wiggling off of the men holding me back. "Is it because I fucking dislocated your face when you kissed my girlfriend?" He laughed darkly and shook his head. "What do you want from us!" Before he could answer, I heard foorsteps behind me.

"Hey, babe." The guys holding me turned me around to the open door. 

A girl in black, skin-tight suit was standing by the door. I looked a little closer, she had long brown hair and her face was caked with makeup. "A-Ali?!" She walked closer to me and moved her hands to my face. 

"Let him go, boys." She ordered as the guys let their grip off of me. Her voice was calm, but at the same time, her voice made a knot on my stomach. I can't form words, I- I can't believe she can do this. I thought she was my friend? "Boys, go get Y/N." The men nodded and ran to the room where Daniel came from. I looked around and noticed he wasn't there. He disappeared in thin air? "So, Niall.." I looked back in front of me, and noticed that my hands were in Ali's. 

"uhhh.." I want to strangle her, but that'll just put Y/N into more serious danger. I turned around to see my fiance in only her bras and jeans, duct tape covering her lips, and ropes knotted around her wrist. By the goosebumps on her arm, I knew she was cold. I turned back to Ali, and now she was holding a gun. "W-What are y-you doing? Let me and Y/N go. Please. I'll do anything you want me to."  Ali pointed the gun at Y/N, but if I try to stop her, she might pull the trigger. "Ali. please put the gun down." I tried to sound calm. I noticed I was just standing there rather than saving Y/N and making a run for it. But I can't move a muscle and I felt like I was glued on the floor

"I will....." She said. "In one condition." What does she want? What does she need from me. "Forget about Y/N and love me. I will let her go." Without thinking about the consequences, I shouted back.

"NO! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" She nodded and gave a quick smirk. 

"Okay then, Niall." She said. Daniel came out of the room Y/N was just in, ran after me and pushed me down to the floor.

"Umph. GO. AWAY." I pushed Daniel off of me, but Before I could stand up, I heard a gun shot.

---------

[A/N]  

Did Y/N die?

Did Ali missed her target?

Did someone come after Niall and shoot Ali?