Chapter 20 : Food Fight

• Dedicated to Kiara bec it's her birthday

Some of you commented or tweeted me that the last chapter sounded more like Niall raped you, but no. Actually, he wanted you back, and so did you. If you didn't follow Niall's orders, it'll only lead to broken hearts. And if Ali and Daniel didn't show up, there wouldn't really be a sex scene, so, Just go with the flow. I'm the author here and I'm in charge. aha x

and you can't just blame Niall for being horny as amf. boys have needs lol xoxo #LongChapter

Y/N's POV:: 

We gathered around the Christmas tree. There's tons of presents in there, the guests last night sure left some under it, and Lou still hasn't opened his gifts from last night, so he has a lot more gifts than us. It was really chilly, so I got on my Christmas sweater and a pair of leggings. Which, by the way, matches with Niall's sweater and pants. Are we perfect or.

I got my present from Louis. It's a paperbag that has been wrapped with a blue gift wrapper with a tiny, silver bow on the side. I tore the bag open as they watched me. It was my turn to open a gift, so then I did. The torn paper revealed two piece of t-shirts from Forever 21. I smiled as I leaned over Louis to hug him. "Thank you, boo bear" He nodded in response. 'You're welcome.'

Harry handed me his gift. A medium sized box, wrapped in a red wrapper with snowmen and candy canes on it. I tore the paper and it revealed a brown box. To which, I was still wondering, What's inside it? I opened the cube and inside, was a box full of condoms and two dildos. "HARRY WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted at him as he gave me a cheeky smile. I looked around the boys with my mouth wide open and knew theirs are too. Cause why did Harry-

"WHAT, HAZ? WHY? CHEEKY BASTARD" I wanted to hit him in the face. Did he just call me a slut or. 

He messed his hair and fixed it again. "Well, you and Niall keep having unprotected sex, so I was just thinking you might need these." I never get what Harry meant, but this time, I think I know. He was getting me back from last time I shouted at him about having sex with Lauren. Oh. I looked at him like I wanna shove a pineapple up his ass. But it's Christmas, so no.

"I don't need these, Harry. oh god." I hit him in the head gently, not wanting to really hurt him. "And I don't need these fucking sex toys. I have Niall's okay?" Woah. That came out wrong. It is wrong. The boys laughed and chuckled and so did Niall. Well, excuse you. "uh, rude" I snapped my fingers in z formation. but I did it as a joke. 

I sassed out to the kitchen and got a big bowl of Midnight Cookies and Cream Haagen Dazs. Hey, who said you can't eat ice cream in the winter. I went back to the living room and sat with my legs over each other on the floor.  

I opened my mouth as I scooped a big lump of ice cream, but Niall snatched my hand and ate the icecream on my spoon. I hope the insides of your cheeks freeze, you cunt. I digged my bowl for another scoop and turn away from Niall as I shove the cold, sweet, heaven in my mouth. "Y/N, share your fucking ice cream!" Niall shouted, pulling my right arm. 

"No!" I shouted with my mouth, half open, still not swallowing the chocolatey goodness :) "You never share any of your food, so." 

Niall shook my shoulders as I keep on getting my bowl out of his sight. "But, But babe, I shared you my chips last time! Please!" Niall pleaded as the boys just smiled and watch us have a childish fight over ice cream. 

"FINE." I said as I scoop the biggest pile of ice cream in a tiny spoon and rub it all in his face, to his neck. I was sure he wasn't happy about it. He gave me a death glare and I stood up. Before I even knew it, We were chasing each other, not even realizing that the boys are unwrapping their presents without us. 

All over the living room, to the kitchen, around the counter, up the stairs to our rooms and back to the kitchen. He didn't got me. And we were on opposite sides of the counter as he open the pantry and took out a jar of....... "MY NUTELLA!!" I shouted, acting as if a friend of mine is planning to jump off a bridge. "DONT YOU DARE, NIALL."  

"Oh." He started undoing the lid. "I WILL." He fully opened it and took his two fingers inside the jar. 

"FUCKING NIALL, YOU PIG!" I leaned on the counter, reaching for the nutella in Niall's hands. He was about to lick his fingers, but as I lean closer to him, he...... WIPED THE NUTELLA AROUND MY FACE. UGHHHH. THIS BITCH'S GONNA GET IT. "NIALL!!!!!!" I shouted as I took my foot above the empty counter and jumped on Niall. But lightly. We're not on a wrestling match here, people. 

We fell on the kitchen floor. He didn't really care if it hurt him. CAREFREE MOFO IS NUMB. I was on top of him. We were against the cold tile. I smiled at him and pressed my lips against his. Our kiss became sloppy as I lick the chocolate off his lips. We didn't care how sticky we are right now. Just enjoying the wonderful moment that's happening.

After about three minutes we pulled back from eachother and I helped him stand up. 

We cleaned ourselves and changed and headed back to the living room with the boys. I tied my hair  into a ponytail and just sat on the couch infront of the fireplace. Hmm. Weird. Every gift has been opened and there's nothing left under the christmas tree, and yet, I still didn't get a gift that was from Niall. So I just waited.

Niall walked out to the porch. Oh my god. What the fuck is this kid doing. It's too cold outside. I ran after him. I didn't care if I get cold. I'm just gonna pull him back to the room. He was already in the yard filled with clean, unplowed snow. He was putting his hands in the air like he was enjoying his fellow snowflakes in his face. "Niall, are you fucking possessed? Get your ass back in here!" I shouted as loud as I can from the porch, not even knowing that the neighbors heard me. 

He acted as if he didn't hear anything. He started twirling around the snow, leaving foot prints. This weird boy.... I ran to him and he just smiled. I pushed him off and he tripped me with his mighty legs when he was still down. Umf. I fell beside him. We stood up as soon as possible because we only have our normal sweaters on. But we didn't hurry up to go inside. We just smiled and looked at each other's eyes. I swear I was drowning. He had the most perfect eyes I have ever seen.

He held my hands as he kneeled down. "Y/N..." He pulled a tiny box from his pants. "Will you" He opened a box that revealed a cute silver ring with a touch of Sapphire. "marry me?" I started to tear up. This is byfar the cutest way to say it. it's so simple, and romantic.

"Niall...." I said softly. "Y-Yes!! Yes I will marry you!He pulled the ring from its place and slowly slided it to my ring finger. I was blushing the whole time. I was his princess. It feels like it was just yesterday we were throwing crumpled paper and erasers at each other in 7th grade. wow. It feels like it was just yesterday since we still haven't confessed our feelings. It's kind of lovely how the snowflakes fall on our heads like they're congratulating us. Fellow Snowflakes.

Niall stood up and swift me off my feet. My hands was locked around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist as he twirled  us around, like a carousel. 

"I love you Niall." I said after he put me down.

"I love you, Princess." We're about to kiss until the boys stopped us by whistling loudly. DSLRs and video-cameras in their hands. 

"WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT, LOUIS." I don't get how I only said Louis when it's all of them who ruined the moment. Me and Niall say that a lot, do we. Louis always ruins the moment, but we still love him. 

EHHHHHHHHHHHH, back to the moment, we did kiss. After we threw snowballs at each other and made snowmen and snowangels. "You're more beautiful than that snow angel, Y/N" Niall said as he pointed at the demented angel he made on the snow. I threw a snowball at his face for lying to me. I'm a potato head. Ofcourse that awesome, out-of-shape angel is more beautiful than me. *innocent smile* Best Christmas Ever.