Chapter 2 : Fans Here And There.

“I love you” said Niall.

“What?”

“Nothing….”

I pulled back from him. “No Niall. You said something.” I said in nearly a shout.

"No forget about it." Niall stood up from the bed and suggested. "Let's go to Nando's"

-------------

As we were walking down the street, hundreds of fans and paparazzi started following us. Flashing here and there. My eyes, hurting from all the lights.

Niall wrapped his arm around my waist “Don’t worry. I won’t let jealous fans hurt you”

I blushed apple red because Niall is protecting me. No best friend protected me from bitches before. Only Niall and the boys.

A paparazzi approached us. “What happened to your arm, Niall, can you tell us about that?” Niall was only wearing his tight red polo, so the pap might have noticed it. The fans came rushing around on Niall and they started pushing me away from him. I got pushed, stepped on, hit in the face by accident, then I just fainted on the floor because I’m claustrophobic. The last thing I saw was Niall being interviewed by paparazzis.

***

I groaned to the sight of a shining light. I tried to sit up on the bed, but my body’s weakening. I lay back down on the bed and started groaning again. I saw a blurry vision of Liam, sitting beside my bed.

“She’s awake!” Liam shouted.

The boys started to circle around my bed. Niall came inside the room with a wet towel on his hand and he put it on my forehead.

“What…happened..” I said in a weak, fading voice.

“You collapsed when fans gathered around me.” Niall said. “I was really worried, I was looking for you until someone shouted ‘Oh my god the girl passed out’ then I remembered you were claustrophobic so I pushed away some fans and came to you. I didn’t mean to, but I would save you no matter what.”

“Niall….” I said as I took his hands and made him sit on the bed. “Thank you for being there for me.

“Ehem. How about us, (YN).? Did we SOMEHOW save your life some time?” Louis said, joking around

“Way to kill the moment, Louis.” Niall said with his sexy angry voice.

“Sorry Nialler” Louis scratched his head and turned around, avoiding Niall’s eyes.

"I'm just happy you're okay, (YN)." Niall said as he hug me.

*Knock Knock*

"I'll get it" Harry said. As he open the door he saw...