Sooner than I expected the door flies open and William walks in with a bucket for some reason. Why does he have a-cue bucket of ice cold water crashing down on me while I am frozen in shock. He did not just do what I think he did. I look up to see a smirking William happily twirling the bucket handles around on his finger. Yeah if only I could slam the bucket across his face and wipe that smug little smirk off. That would be wonderful. I spend a few seconds letting my self-imaging it happen. When all the sudden the bucket slips off his fingers and does exactly what I had imagined! What the crap just happened? William is standing their pouting even though I know that bucket did not hurt him.

He throws the bucket against the wall and proceeds to stomp on it. Well someone is obviously a drama queen. After getting all his feelings out he proceeds to grab my arm and throws me over his shoulder. I don't bother fighting knowing that soon I will see my family again. We end up back in my room and I am dropped on my bed. "alright pet your father and brother are currently in the dining room waiting for you before we have a meal. You have ten minutes to shower and get dressed. I will wait here. Your dress is in the bathroom." I nod and make my way into the bathroom. It doesn't take me long to shower now that I know how to use this shower. I see the dress William chose and it is beautiful. It's a dark green that reaches about to my knees. The top is sheer but has a white under layer. The sleeves are darker and you cannot see the skin underneath. The middle bunches up a tad right under my chest and the bottom half flares out slightly. The style is almost like the previous dress I wore. After putting the dress on I wear my hair in a loose pony tail and bring it over the side of my neck where William drank from me. I use my hair to hide the scars from my family's eyes. I use several pins I found in the bathroom to keep it in place.

William is waiting on my bed with a box much like the ones that held the beautiful grey shoes. This one holds green flats with small bows on the toes. The green is the same color as my dress. William nods before speaking. "You will walk beside me this time. You can take in your surroundings since I am telling you now you may not enter or leave any room without my permission or if I am with you." I nod in response. "Now when we get to the dining room you will greet your family however you like and then seat yourself next to me. Father will explain that we have an announcement once everyone is seated. You will act as if you are completely in love with me. You will give no hints to your family that this is a ruse. You will do nothing that would anger me or my father. You will be polite and only speak when spoken to." He finishes while ushering me out of my room and towards the dining room.

This is the first time I have been able to see the castle. This place is huge. The walls are built of smooth grey stone. They are adorned with beautiful pictures of different landscapes and Vampires. I am not sure who they are, but they are obviously important. I see guards stationed outside a specific door that I can hear a lot of noise coming out of. I hesitate as the door opens and noise gets louder. I have never heard such a noise before. All I can see before William barks at me to hurry up is a glimpse of several man throwing pieces of wood into a weird metal contraption.

I hurry after William not wanting to give away that I am not under the sire bond. I plan on sneaking out of my room eventually to explore the guarded room. I have to plan this and make sure nothing goes wrong. There must be a reason that it is so heavily guarded. In all my planning I did not realize that we reached the dining room. I see my brother and father and happily run to them.

It hasn't even been that long since I've seen them, but it feels so good to be back in their arms. I have to make sure I am very careful with how I handle this situation. Whispering in their ear that it is a trap is a no go. I don't want to risk any vampire ears hearing me.

"Alison? Did she get back ok?" I asked my father. He finally let me go and nodded before replying. "We caught her not far from where we caught you." He chuckled. "She has been doing well." My dad looked like he was going to say something else, but Daniel cut him off. "Yeah she has been doing great." He mutters rolling his eyes. I look at him in confusion, but then I notice a faint bruise below his left eye. Did Alison give him a black eye? He notices me staring and I see a light blush creep on his face. "Oh don't be like that Daniel. She said she was sorry. Besides you are the one who told her not to hold back." Dad laughed while slapping Daniel on his shoulder. I laughed at my brothers annoyed face. I haven't got to laugh with my family for what feels like ages.