10/10/12

10/10/12 - 5:01 pm

So I have some chapters done for the Carlos Pena FanFic, and I want to upload them. Thing is, I don’t really have an ideal title for it; I have the main plot and everything now, so this story is going to be on track. Not like the others that I wing at them.  So until I think of one I’ll upload them, meanwhile I’ll just keep writing them and save them. Kay, so I never get tired of this, but I’m really sorry for keeping you guys waiting on the stories, I really am.! L

                Kay another little detail, once I’m done with all those books, I kind of want to start doing other FanFics this time more into the BTR characters. Like Kendall Knight, Logan Mitchell, Carlos Garcia, and James Diamond, and so forth.  Or I might even do an Epilogue novella on what happens with the four books on Enchanted, NAGMC, SL, and IMV within a 15 year range. Sound exciting? Hope so.!

                So you guys have NO IDEA how much I appreciate feedback, so please go on and comment down below title suggestions, random words would be helpful, and I hope you guys enjoy the new book I post up soon.

-SonnyG25

                Oh, one more thing, I’ve been getting messages about BoyxBoy for the BTR boys, I don’t think I’m going to pull it off. So for the moment, I’m sticking with these types of books, until I find my comfort zone within that range. So there might be BoyxBoy in a nearby future, I guess you’ll have to wait and see.

Dedication goes to @Kendizzzzle in this update, because I inspired her to do a book similar to what I’m doing. Go check it out, external link leads to it.!