Chapter 18: Nicole's Life As A Teenage Statue! I Failed?

After a moment, Sabrina came out from the clouds. If she's okay, that means Nicole is too. I can still succeed, right? Isn't that it is in books? The heroes usually seem like they're losing at first, only to come out on top. Please let that same thing happen to me. Please don't let me go with the 'Devil', no matter how much Zelda wrote about her being a 'good person'. Please Jesus, please Greek Gods. Please answer my prayers.

Sabrina looked at her palm, which no doubt have a whole star on it now. "I-I'm whole!" Sabrina said with a smile before flying around while whooping. She soon land on the ground, in front of me. "Hey Aaron. I'm whole. I told you nothing bad will happen to me." Sabrina said. "What about Nicole?" I asked, hoping that Madi was wrong about Nicole.

"Nicole?" Sabrina asked, looking at the clouds, which were beginning to leave. We both gasped as it showed Nicole was a statue. "No, no, no, no, no, no. Why?" I asked, falling to me knees while punching the ground hard that my knuckles were bleeding.

"Nicole?" Sabrina asked in shock and horror while I had tears streaming down my face. "W-what happened?" Sabrina asked the tree. The one who caused this! "Two halves make one whole. You became a whole witch leaving her mortal. And as you know, there can't be no mortal in the Witches' Realm." He said. "Turn her back! Fix her. Please." Sabrina said. "No exchanges, no refunds, all sales final." The vulture said.

"What if I made the wish? After all, I didn't made my wish yet." I asked as Sabrina also had tears down her face. "It won't work. For it to work, you have to be a whole too." The tree said. "So, what you're saying, is that we're screwed anyways? That I can't fix her and I might... No, no, NO!" I cried out before letting out a scream of pain, loss and anger. "Got him." Madi said, satisfied.

As I did that, my hat flew off and landed next to Sabrina. Lightning strikes hit next to me, avoiding hitting everyone else, but I didn't really cared at this point. I had failed. Nicole had became a statue, and all because of me not telling her the truth of who I am and because of the stupid star! Why does it even matter if it a half star or a whole star? It should be about what the potential of that person's magic powers that counts.

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!" I let out another scream, this time one of anger as all of the rage inside of me came out, along with the ki as my hair, which became spiky over the months, turned yellow and both of my eyes turned blue. I became a Super Saiyan, yet it didn't even matter at this point.

I soon turned back to normal and collapsed on my knees, unable to even muster the energy to care at this point. Unable to feel anything but sadness and anger right now. It felt like something in my snapped, or turned to stone like Nicole and it won't be the same again.

"Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you stop us?" Sabrina asked the tree. "True wisdom cannot be told. Only earned." He said. "Earned? EARNED?! You called this earning it?!" I cried out, unable to hold in my emotions as tears continued streaming down my face while pointing to Nicole.

"I'll change her back myself. I'm a full witch now." Sabrina said, using magic on the statue only for it not work. Yet she still continued. "Stop it Sabrina! You already caused enough damage!" I said, shocking her as I gave her the cold shoulder, causing her to stop.

"RAWK! You need more magic than that. Only a magic amulet can overturn a wisdom spell." The vulture said, mocking us. "Yeah, as if we're loaded with magic amulets! Jerks." I muttered darkly under my breath. "A magic amulet? Where do I get a... Salem!" Sabrina said. "Finally, you're thinking. Could've saved Nicole with that." I said under my breath, yet Sabrina looked at me like she knew something wrong. "What is it with you?" She asked.

"I don't know? How about you didn't listen to the voice of reason!" I said. Before I could continue, we heard a familiar voice said, "There she is!" We turned to look and saw the two creatures that were chasing us earlier.  "Oh no, no, no!" Sabrina said, before I shot a ki blast at their feets, sending them backwards. They just got back up and continue charging to us.