Prologue 1

(A/N: Disclaimer: Some parts of this prologue will be kind of dark and sad. Just saying. Also the Ariel in this story is a different version that Andrew came up with, with a different backstory. This is not the Ariel from Disney version so don't worry about that version being ruined. Think of it as twisted tales but different. Trust me, he thinks the movie is perfect in every way. He would never do anything like this if he didn't have a loophole to bypass this. Edit: Aaron's birth portion is retconned. We'll explain the truth of how 'Emerald', AKA Brendaniels due in Sabrina The Animated Series. Mainly, the next chapter.)

Many years ago:

Standing on a platform was a young woman with ruby red hair and a dress. She was in front of a crowd of people who planned to end her life.

"This is the end, Ariel." One man shouted out. "Please spare Melody, she's not a part of this. She'd never mean to cause harm to anyone. It's me you want." Ariel said pleadingly in hopes of saving her daughter from a similar fate to hers.

"Sea witch, for too long, you, your sisters, and mother have terrorised our land for far too long. Look what they did to my son." A mother said holding the zombie that was her son while trying to avoid being his next meal. "I'm sorry for what happened, but I'm not like them anymore. My mother, Vanessa, wanted to rule everything, while I was naive to all of it. Until I left and had Melody. If I die, I'll do it to rectify all my family's wicked deeds." As everyone ponders this, A young boy ran with a burning piece of wood. "Dimension, no!" But it was too late as Dimension threw it straight through her heart, burning it and killing her.

As everyone was about to leave, Vanessa had arrived and for once in her life, had a look of sadness and regret at seeing her daughter, the only nice one out of seven of her daughters, was dead for their evils. "Mark my words, the only thing everyone will ever remember is anyone with the name "Dimension" will be the day they murdered their savior, my daughter: Ariel!" She said hatefully.

August 9th, 1999, The moon of Titan:

"My lord, something got picked up." a purple pearl, with a gem on her left eye yelled out.

"And..." Said someone who seems to have a look of annoyance on her face. "It came from Earth. Surprisingly it seems like Green Diamond kicked the bucket." The pearl said in the most excited  tone.

"Well then, I guess Earth will be mine. Whoever will need me will soon learn that making a deal with me ends with suffering to everyone participating."  The woman said looking at Earth: planning something horrid for the newly born child.

Meanwhile on Earth in a hospital in Greendale, a couple of hours ago

A person in a dark green hoodie with some green hair poking out from the top is currently speed-walking into the emergency entrance of Greendale's Hospital. The person walked up to the front desk and talk to the receptionist at front. "Do you know where Dimension's hospital room is? I'm Mary Dimension's brother and  my brother-in-law called me about her being in labor three hours ago." The person, who is revealed to be male, asked.

"Sure, her room on the fourth floor, tenth door to your right." The receptionist said. "Thank you." The male said as he took the elevator up to the fourth floor and head to the room, not hearing the receptionist talking about how sad the couple were.

Once arriving at the door, the male knocked on the door before it was opened by another male, his brother-in-law. "Emerald, glad you can come. Or are you still called 'Green Diamond' by 'them'?" Mr. Dimension, who had black hair, glasses and have some stubble, asked Emerald with a sad smile. "Nope, I'm going by Emerald. And they still haven't found me yet." Emerald said with a chuckle as he gave Mr. Dimension a pat on the back while Mr. Dimension closed the door.

"So, Congrats on being a father by the way, Jake." Emerald said, only to see the sad look on Jake's face. "Yeah, if he lived that long." Jake said wistfully. "What do you mean?" Emerald asked. "I'll let Mary tell you." Jake said as they head towards the bed, where Emerald's sister, Mary Dimension, who had long green hair that reaches down to her shoulder blades was holding a newborn baby. However, despite this joyous occasion, Mary was crying with a look of sadness on her face as she hold the newborn close to her chest. When Emerald walked next to his sister, he could see why she was crying in sadness.

The newborn, whom Emerald can tell is a boy somehow, wasn't looking too well, given the fact that his skin was pale and he wasn't even crying or breathing at all.  In fact, he wasn't even squirming!"He was fine when he was born, but when they cleaned him up, he been like this for the past hour. They tried everything but they're saying..." Mary said before crying again as Emerald knows what she meant.  She then took a breath before continuing."I wonder if it because of my genes that this happen. Given I'm half-Saiyan/half-Gem. I just don't know what we can do." She said while trying to not break down again as she was out of options.

"There is a way that he can live. However, you know what will happen." Emerald said while looking at Mary. "But you can't. I already lost mom and dad. I can't lose you too!" Mary said as she knew what Emerald is planning on doing. For unlike her, Emerald AKA Green Diamond is a full Gem and his plan involves giving up his life, forever. "You won't lose me. I will still live on, as a part of him. Please Mary, let me help you save your son so you and Jake can be parents." Emerald said while putting his hand on Mary's hand, the same gesture he did to comfort her back when they were growing up together.

"Ok, go ahead. But promise me that if you're still alive in him, to please help him with whatever he may need help with in life, whether it conflicting emotions or something." Mary said as she held Emerald's hand and pressed it against her cheek one last time. "I will." Emerald said with tears in his eyes as he put his left hand carefully on the newborn's chest. "By the way," Jake said, also knowing what going to happen and was sitting next to his wife on the opposite side. "His name is Aaron. Just thought to tell you." Jake said with a sad smile.

"Thanks. I'll remember that." Emerald said as he started to glow while his physical body started to disappear, leaving only his gem which is a green diamond that is rectangular on top. It then floated down to infant's Aaron chest and seems to fuse with him as Aaron's body became green light for a second. When the glow vanished back into the gem, it showed Aaron with the gem, which is also half black, on his chest and he was breathing. "Love you." Mary said while crying tears of sadness and joy, saying it to both her brother who was now gone and her son who is now alive due to the sacrifice.