Chapter 5: Awkward Transformations and Witch Academy

I ran for an hour before stopping to catch my breath. "*Pant* Oh Jesus Christ. *Pant* Going to feel that in the morning." I said through deep breaths. I soon realized that my nose was bleeding and wiped it off. Great, my Dimensional Scream must had kicked in.

With that ability, I can see or hear things from either the past or future, kind of depending on a item or person I touched. No, I don't go around, touching everything or everyone willy-nilly for the sake of it. And it doesn't work that way. It just kind of happens. I closed my eyes and concentrate on the vision/words that I should know. A flash of white line came before me, preparing me for the Dimensional Scream.

I saw nothing but black. Guess it the words one then. "Two halves make one whole. You became a whole witch leaving her mortal. And as you know, there can't be no mortal in the Witches' Realm." A old voice said. A agonized cry and scream of loss and pain, my scream, soon rang out, ending the vision.

I was in a cold sweat while suffering a migraine. My nose was kind of acting like a river of blood right now, though I pinched it while laying down. What in the Flying Dutchman was that? I got a bad feeling about what will happen. And I get the feeling that whatever bad happens, it will happen to Sabrina.

That further brighten my resolve to get to Witch Academy and help Sabrina out. My migraine was fading and my nose is no longer gushing blood so I sat up. Whenever I use Dimensional Scream, I kind of overuse it and get a nose bleed and a migraine, which was why I was laying down as it helps better than any medicine can.

I noticed that it's two o'clock in the morning already. Before I continue heading towards my destination, I should transform myself into a female so that I could attend Witch Academy. I know there are so many flaws with my plan, but I would do anything to make Sabrina happy, even if, *sigh*, I have to the opposite gender.

I pulled out my wand and the spellbook from my hoodie and opened the book to the page I needed. I put it on a rock so I could read it. Good thing I put in a book mark with a flashlight on the page, just in case. I soon recited the spell. "Gender switch-o. Make me into a female." I said waving my wand as I used the spell. And no, don't even think about using it, it won't work unless I say the words.

I pulled out a mirror and looked at my reflection. My hair was all brown, no green edges, was straighter than usual, though with some part sticking out and a bit longer, going past my shoulders, with some part of it covering my right eye. My clothes were changed, looking like Leaf's outfit from the Pokemon games I have currently in my suitcase, though with a short-sleeved jacket to keep me warm. Though it was a combination of her outfit from the Generation 1 remakes and her outfit from the first arc of the Pokemon Adventures Manga for some reason.

 Though it was a combination of her outfit from the Generation 1 remakes and her outfit from the first arc of the Pokemon Adventures Manga for some reason

And of course, my suitcase even had wheels so that it was easier to carry. I conjured up a hair-tie and tied my hair up in a small ponytail. It was kind of difficult but managed to get it after ten minutes. I also know, via talking for a bit, that I sound like a female version of myself. Oh, and my tail is invisible, except to me. That's cool I, guess. You have to forgive me if I don't find that shocking, I didn't sleep before setting out. Also, I'm used to it from the couple of times it happened before.

Of course though, I still retained my glasses and have a pair of white gloves on, though they aren't fingerless. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Also the spell last for a week with me having to redo it each time, but I can manage it.

Now time to come up with a fake name for myself. Hmmm. I know. I'll call myself Moon Rose. Yeah, no one will question that at all, especially if I made up a lie about my life. I'm creative that way. I put my wand in the jacket's pocket and the spellbook in the suitcase and continued my trek towards Witch Academy. And in case if you're wondering about how I felt about the transformation, it was uncomfortable and awkward. It's hard to describe it so I'm not even going to try at all. Also, that's something people on Deviantart do, and I'm not one of those people.

It took me three hours and four dead-ends to finally get there. And the whole time, I was panicking, thinking that Alex will find the note sooner than expected and send some of the staff after me. A small part of me wants that to happen, saying that Sabrina owes me at least one year of quiet after the past year.

I pummeled that part back to the back of my mind and tied it up with duct tape. Yeah, it does have a point that Sabrina does owes me big after all the mess from last year, but that doesn't mean I would leave her dry when she needs me.

I soon walked up the long hill that acts like a driveway to the Witch Academy and stopped to catch my breath. Sweet Zabini, how hard is it to walked all the way here? I usually take walks that last two hours. And don't say it because I turned into a female, because one, that's sexist and two, I've seen some females, some older than me and some younger, walk for hours too. And they were perfectly fine afterwards.

Anyways, for those who are in disbelief, I knocked on the door. Yeah, I knocked on the door, it's polite that way. Don't you dare laugh, I like to see you do better! Anyways, it sounds like screeching cats trying to claw out their eardrums with nails on chalkboards. Yes, really, not enhancing the details at all. Ok, fine. It doesn't sound like cats trying to claw out their eardrums. But everything else is accurate.

The sun had started to rise by this point and yet I shivered due to the brief cold and my brain pointing out flaws in my plan as I waited. They might detect spells. Alex might find the note early and told Miss Hag. What if the spell wears off in front of everyone? My brain was going twenty panics a hour. Stop it, brain, we'll be fine. That's not going to happen. And even if the spell wears off, it wears off at the end of the week, so I just need to stay in whatever room they give me. I comforted my brain, calming it down just as the door opened.

"Yes, what do you want?!" Miss Hag asked when she opened the door. I pitied the poor soul who ends up marrying her. "Hi, my name is Moon Rose, and I want to go to school here." I said while doing a curtsy. Hey, I'm trying to be polite with my 'introductions' and I heard that a curtsy is what helps out a bit with introductions. Hopefully that part is true.

"Why are you curtsying? And what is with your outfit? Did your parents taught you nothing?" Miss Hag asked me in a rude way. "Yes they did. And my outfit was enchanted with magic, to change into something else, as long as it clothing. Watch!" I said as my outfit glowed for a bit before changing into the uniform for Witch Academy, though I still have my glasses and gloves on.

"Hmm, we might have an extra room for you, young Rose. You will start your classes this morning with no exceptions." Miss Hag said as she escorted me inside while I wheeled my suitcase behind me. "Thank you." I muttered under my breath as I entered the school, prepared to find Sabrina and help her feel better again.