Chapter 9: The 'Devil's Deal... Denied By Me, For Now

"Madison, Madison, Madison!" I said, as the last thing I saw of the room, and Salem was them swirling around. It turns out I was the one spinning around. I soon face-planted in a graveyard. Yep, definitely doing a Beetlejuice situation right now. I got up on my feet and looked around, hoping to find Madison as she was called.

I walked around the place, holding my wand out like a weapon. Well, I guess it counts as a weapon, given how magic is... you know what, let's forget I try to explain it and just focus on the now. Where was I?(Taps his chin with pen.) Oh yeah, walking through the graveyard, looking for Madison and hopefully convince her to leave.

Yeah, totally will go well, given her reputation. And then we will have ice creams and rainbows while being surrounded by puppies and kittens. Not! I'm starting to regret this decision. Can I head back to Witch Academy and pretend that nothing happened, please?

I noticed that my fingers started moving, and suddenly my sword and shield appeared in my hands. I put my wand in my pocket just in case.

(Later I get told that I've made circle motions around the Gem, and a magic circle came. Madi, I didn't call myself crazy!)

"Your gem is mine, Green Diamond!" A voice cried out as a mysterious cloaked person jumped out and nearly impaled me with a trident. I managed to blocked it with my shield and kicked them in the gut, sending her backwards into a grave. "Who the heck is Green Diamond?" I asked them, only to block their attack again with my sword.

"Don't pull that one on me! You and Pink Diamond both played dress-up for far too long!" The person said as she tried to stab me. I blocked it and punched her in the face, just like training. "I seriously have no clue who you're talking about!" I said. "Oh, so when Pink pretends to be Rose, you knew her instantly. But when you pretend to be Emerald, you don't recognise yourself!" The person spatted out.

"Who's Rose?" I asked. The person just yelled out in anger and charged towards me. I closed my eyes and raised the sword in front of me, only to hear a gasp of surprise. When I opened my eyes, I saw the person was stabbed by my sword. I was about to panic when the hood went down and I saw the Gem on her eye. Oh Christ, I was nearly killed by a homicidal crazy Gem.

"This isn't the end, Diamond!" She said before poofing back to her Gem, which was a purple pearl. I caught it before it hit the ground. I know what some of you would say. 'Why would you safe her from cracking? She tried to kill you!' I know, but even I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I soon heard clapping behind me. "Well done, my boy. You did what no one else would ever do." A female voice said behind me. I turned around and saw her. Now before I continue, think of Elsa, only if she was evil, and wearing a cloak and heavy hat. Yeah, that's exactly what this person in front of me looks like. "Who the heck are you?" I asked her, tossing the pearl to her for some reason. It's like my Gem took control of my body for a brief moment. The person caught it with a smirk.

"I believe you already know me." She said, and I realized she's right. "You're the 'Devil', are you? You're Madison?" I asked her, though it sound more like a statement than it does a question. "Of course." Madison said to me. "Why are you here?" I asked her. "Your friend's in trouble from herself." Madison said. "I know that. I meant what brought you here. Why am I able to read books about you when no one else can?" I asked her. "I claim Gary Stu disease. And to answer, you look like a desperate soul who would do anything for poor, unfortunate Nicole." Madison said.

"What does Nicole have anything to do with this?" I asked her. "Sabrina thinks Nicole and you should be 'friends' with those mean girls/Heathers knock-offs just to get on Portia's good graces." Madi said. Yeah, I'm just going to call her Madi from now on. "Look, whatever you think of me being desperate, I don't want to make a deal with you. So could you, I don't know, please leave?" I said, trying to be polite.

"In time, your little danger sense will get the better of your judgement. But for now. Adue." Madi said. "Wait, just to ask, did you mess with my dreams two months ago?" I asked her. "Well, Freddy Krueger does it, why shouldn't I?" Madi said, answering my question in a cryptid tone.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!" A angry, British voice rang out. Soon a red blur appeared in front of me. When it stopped, it showed that it was a red parrot with teeth. I'm not kidding at all. I was sweating up a storm just seeing him in front of me, worried that he might attack me. "You came all this way, looking for this chump Harry Potter rip-off! And all you do is WALK AWAY!" He said, pointing at me in anger. What the fudge! "Hey, I'm not a rip-off of Harry Potter, you flying poop maker!" I said to him.

"You're going to regret it, Wrong Weasley!" He said before charging right at me. I just raised my shield and he bounced off it, just like that. That was easy. I even pressed the 'That was easy' button just to make sure it happened. "I knew I should've brought Jacques. Though, Jontron would complain to me about it." Madi said as she picked up the red bird, who was still ranting despite the sore beak he've gotten. I just now realized who he is.

"Gilbert Gottfried." I said, pretending that I figured out the obvious. "It's Sinbad, you dult!" Sinbad said to me. "I know. I just wanted to annoy you." I said, even though I have no idea who Sinbad is. Before he got the chance to try and attack me again, everything swirled around me again. I soon landed back in the room, hard on the floor. "Ow." I groaned in pain. "So, did the 'Devil' leave peacefully?" Salem asked me sarcastically. "I don't know. I think so." I said.

That was enough to put a smirk on Salem's face. "So, how did you do it. Did you threatened her with rainbows and sunshine. Or did you use the power of puppies and kittens?" Salem said, teasing me of course. "No, we just kind of talked. She just said bye in french. Though one of the people with her called me Green Diamond for some reason." I said. If I was looking at Salem at that moment, I would've noticed Salem's usual reaction. "Anyways, night Salem." I said as I redo the spell, turning me into a female again. "Night Aaron." Salem said as he left. Left me to my thoughts and doubts about the discussion Madi and I had.

Madison's Perspective

"Soon, you will make the deal. Even if I change who will be a teenage statue just to do it."