Chapter 45

(It's now time for the chapter that made this update take so long. I hope you enjoy.:) Also, I'm going with the generic way people write All Might talking just too diverse the way the writing looks if that makes sense .  )

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!"Having run into Tenya on his way to Avenger's Tower, Iron  Might knows all about the conflict occurring there.  He then rushes through the central plaza at super speed to recover Ochaco and Izuku, defeating the remaining villains there in a flash. He moves on to secure Flash, Tsu, Shoto, Luke, and Eijiro.  All Might set them all down at a safe distance, "Okay students I need you to get back to the front of the tower in case you get hit with debris while I handle this till the other teachers get here." "Wait, Iron Might! That robot has heavy shock resistance, energy absorption and a healing factor it was built to kill you!" Ochaco told Iron Might not wanting to see the same thing that happened to Izuku happen to Iron Might. Iron Might than lifted his faceplate and smiled at Ochaco, "Don't worry kid I got this just worry about getting your 'boyfriend' out of here." This caused Ochaco to blushed but she quickly lost it remembering the situation there in The students then help her carry Izuku away from the area. Before Iron Might he told F.R.I.D.A.Y to send the Iron Legion to Avenger's Tower to help save the other students.

In a flash, Iron Might was nowhere to be seen only a gust of wind showed where he was just standing. Iron Might went for a punch to Sentinel's head but it blocked it with both its hands causing him to bent over a bit. He then pulls back and knees Sentinel in the face. He then went to hit the robot again, but Sentinel grabbed him by the waist and pushed him back. Iron Might than proceeded to knee the robot in the face making it bend back from the wind pressure. Sentinel than quickly grabbed Iron Might again but this time in a specific spot on his chest. It dug its fingers in there making a red stain appear.

Iron Might didn't move as he was into much pain to describe.' D-Dammit he got my weak spot!" iron Might though. He slowly grabbed one of Sentinel's hand and tried to pull it out. but to no avail."You know Iron Might, just give up and die, you'll save your self a lot of pain." Tomura said in a cracking menacing tone. "N-NEVER!" Iron Might screamed trying to pull out the hand. As he was trying he heard something. He looked to his left. The students were crying or just yelling. As he listened closer, he heard cheers.  His students believed in him, they knew he was number one for a reason. His eyes suddenly stopped on a pair of students. It was Izuku and Ochaco, Ochaco was still trying to heal all the injuries that Izuku acquired fighting the villains.

Seeing all the harm that came to his successor the one kid that he was supposed to put a priority on being unconscious and bloodied. It pushed him forward. He pulled out the fingers dug into his chest, and with one heave threw the sentinel launching him sideways. The robot went flying through the forest zone crashing through a few hundred trees. The Sentinel recovered and after a minute and started to rush at Iron Might. Iron Might ran at him, and they both collied with each other.

"Didn't you hear that Scarlet Witch, Stark?! This Sentinel's powers are energy absorption!" Iron Might turned his head to Tomura."Yeah! I heard! You told her Absorption, not nullification! This means there's a limit to how much you can take, big guy! FRIDAY, convert all auxiliary power to the main thrusters, we have to take this guy down!" "Boss! If you overload your power cells, you won't have enough to power your heart!" "I'm aware! But right now, those kids are the main priority so crank up the juice and let's show this creep what Iron Might has up his metal sleeves!" Iron Might turns his head back to the Sentinel"So, you were built to take me on, huh? Built to absorb my power at 100%, right? Then let's see how much you can take past that!"The intensity keeps building as Iron Might's suit keeps draining power."Now for a lesson. You may have heard these words before. But I'll teach you what they really mean! GO BEYOND! EXCELSIOR!"  Iron Might then put all the power he could muster into his arc reactor and hit the robot with a Uni-beam sending it shooting out one of the walls of Avenger's Tower.

The two villains that were left just looked in horror as the place where their weapon used to be. Tomura scratched his neck madly, "Mysterio, let's finish him off! He seems too weak to figh-"he was cut off with bullets entering in and out of his body making him yell."FELLOW CLASSMATES, AS YOUR CLASS REP, I HAVE BROUGHT THE TEACHERS TO HELP!"T'challa screamed. The rest of the heroes entered with Cable trying to shoot Tomura again but Mysterio was able to block them. A second later, the two villains that remained were gone. As the pros took a look at the situation, they immediately called the hospital for emergency response, The injured being Izuku, Forge, and Dare Devil were taken to the hospital. while the five high-class villains and all the low-class villains were taken into custody.

Though the situation was bad the students were happy at one thing in particular.

They won

, (So this is the end of my version of the USJ arc so what are your guy's thoughts of it? And as well hope you fully enjoyed it. :) )